Chapter Twenty-Three

Later that day after the two had finished eating the doctor had made a surprised visit to Kongpob.

"Hello Mr.Suthiluck how are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling well today,i've been able to move around a lot easier.its not as painful"

"That's good to hear"

"Are you having other issues? Any pains in your head?"

"I'm still struggling to remember things but beside that i've been fine."

"Yes, that is normal,your memory should return back to you once you back in your natural schedule."

"Does that mean I'm getting discharged?"

"We are going to run a few more test but if all goes well you should be discharged within a few hours."

"Okay,Thank you doctor"

Those few hours had passed rather quickly with a few doctors coming in and out doing different test such as blood work or checking his heart.

"Your vitals are all looking good,we are going to prescribe you some pain medication"

"Okay"

"If you ever feel unwell please do come back in"

The doctor then leaves and a nurse comes in with discharge papers.

"Please sign here"

Kongpob signs the papers before changing into a clean pair of clothes that were giving by the hospital.

"Kongpob,Do you want to stay over at my dorm for a few days?"

"Really?"

"Yeah,I need to keep an eye on you after all"

"Aw,are you going to take care of me Arthit?"

Kongpob teases causing Arthit to turn a little red.

"Just get whatever you need packed!"

Kongpob packs what little stuff he has in a hospital bag before leaving to Arthit's dorm.When they arrived Kongpob had set his bags on the floor before looking around the room.

'Manga?'

Kongpob pulled out one of the books looking at the cover briefly before putting it back in place.

"Your place looks nice P!"

"Thank you"

Then Kongpob came across the flower on the bedside table or what was left of it.

"Oh P your flower died"

"Huh? oh I guess it did"

He frowned taking the vase in to the kitchen.He dumped out the water and opened the trash to throw away the flower.

'Why is it so hard to throw away a dead flower?'

'Maybe...its because its from someone special'

"Arthit?"

"Huh? Do you need something?"

"When do you think I can go back to school?"

"Don't worry about that,I'll give the attendance lady your medical excuse so your missed days will be excused."

"But won't I be very behind in my school work?

"Wad's going to bring your work remember?"

"Will you help me do it?"

"Yes I will"