Chapter Fourteen

Third person pov

Kongpob helped the teacher with setting up a couple more tents for some late arriving students after a while most were set up and the teacher told him that they could do the rest of it themselves before walking away. Kongpob sticks around for a few seconds making sure they didn't need help with anything before leaving himself. He wonders around for a while not really knowing what to do before finding himself lost in the forest. Kongpob walks around trying to listen for any students but couldn't hear them did he really get that far. He sighs as he sits down on a rock for a moment trying to remember where he turned and what direction the camp was in. Eventually giving up he pulls out his phone and texts Wad.

Kong-Hey, Wad are you busy?

Wad-No, just talking with Prem why?

Kong-I got lost

Wad's text bubbles appear then disappear before he finally replies.

Wad-How far did you go? I'll try and find you"

Kong-I headed west towards the lake...But I think I took some turns.

Wad starts typing when suddenly Arthit appears wanting to talk to Prem about something.

"Who are you texting?"

"Kongpob"

"Can't you just go talk to him?"

"He's lost -"

Before Wad can finish his sentence Arthit takes the phone for Wad.

Wad-Kong its Arthit

Kong-P? Why do you have Wad's phone

Wad-Why did you wander off?

Kong-touche

Kongpob speaks to Arthit for a few minutes giving him a rough idea of where Kongpob is.

Wad-I'm on my way

Arthit hands the phone back to Wad before heading to the lake from there on he guesses which directions Kongpob went off in.

"Kongpob!"

"Kong!"

"Arthit?"

Arthit suddenly hears his voice and takes off in the direction of it when he finally sees him he stops in front of him.

"What the hell were you thinking?! you could have been hurt, Killed, Kidnapped!"

Arthit scolds to an unfazed Kongpob who just smiles.

"What are you smiling for!?"

"Which way is back?"

Kongpob asks looking around Arthit turns around.

"It's t-"

Arthit scratches his head as he looks around.

"Are you lost now?"

"No, Shut up..Give me a moment"

"We're lost"

"No, we a-Why are you standing so close?!"

Kongpob chuckles.

"I think it's that way"

"You better not be wrong"

Arthit walks in the direction as Kongpob follows behind they walk in the same direction for a while but end up nowhere.

"Kongpob!"

"It's okay.."

"Okay?! We are stranded in-"

"I didn't tell you to come to find me"