Chapter Three

Arthit's pov

I take a deep breath before opening the door to my new home, I was greeted by bare walls and little decor but I didn't care. I put my bag by the door and set the box on a table before sitting on the edge of my bed. I close my eyes and relax while thinking about all the things I could do now for once I wasn't surrounded by alcohol or used as a maid I could do as I pleased.

I get up a few seconds later and take the envelope that still held the leftover money as well as the letter. I take it out and flatten the crease where it folded then set it in the bedside table, I take out the money and put in my pocket before grabbing my keys off the table and leaving.

I use the money to buy a phone and a case then I walked back to the dorm, When I open the door there is an envelope on the floor I pick it up and read it but it turned out to be a list of dorm rules and such which I choose to skim read. I throw it into the trash and sit on my bed to start setting up my new phone.

Time Skip To Next Day At School

I gave Knott and the others my new number but they don't question how or why I got a new phone.

"Anymore notes from your secret admirer?"

"aooh Arthit another girl is hitting on you!"

Bright says hitting me on the shoulder I hide a wince with a reply.

"I have"

"Oh, let me see"

I hand him one of the notes.

"She likes your smile...Kinda cheesy when you think of it"

"Hm.."

The bell rings and we all go to our classes.

Time Skip to Lunch.

While the others were talking I went up to order lunch for us.

"Hello auntie, could I get a Pink Milk an-"

"Oh Arthit"

Another one of the aunties rushes over to greet me.

"Someone already came by and ordered for you"

"Huh? What did they look like?"

"Hmm...A tall young man"

"Did you catch his name?"

"No, He left a note though"

She hands me a large box and I hand her some baht in return.

"Is it usual for the others?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, it will be ready in a few minutes."

I walk back to the table setting the box on it before peeling off the note on top.

"Woah! you must be really hungry!"

Bright says loudly as he grabs at the box but I hit his hand away and open the note.

Make sure you eat enough I hardly seen you eat anything anymore, Your perfect the way you are

-KP

I fold the note and put it in my pocket as the other questioned me about what the notes say but I ignore them and open the box. Inside the box, there are two separate sides on one their is fries and the other was some kind of salad.

"Hey what's that"

Bright pulls the box lid back a little to show some writing.

I heard you are conscious of your body weight so I added a Spicy Salad and some fries. You don't have to eat it if you don't like spicy things I just took a guess but please eat some of it.

"What?"

Bright questions in surprise he asks a few questions but I couldn't answer many because I didn't know the answer myself. Conversation dropped quickly, I actually ate a lot more than usual it was delicious though.

After Lunch and Class

I didn't want to head back to the dorm yet so I walked down to a cafe, When I opened the door I was greeted with the smell of honey mixed with cinnamon. I ordered a Pink Milk before sitting down and working on my homework.

A short while later my drink was delivered by a waiter.

"Arthit?"

I look up and see Narmtarn

"Nam?"

Her eyes light up as she sits down in front of me.

"It's been a while hasn't it"