Chapter Fifteen

A/n-Sorry for the discontinue/hold I never really gave an explanation for it but basically I had really bad writer's block and I didn't feel like I was adding much to the story.

Kongpob hides behind a tree as he hears Arthit run around the area looking for him.

"Kp!?"

Kongpob watches Arthit take out his phone a second later he jumps when a ding goes off in his direction.

'Forgot to mute my-'

"Kp?"

Arthit says slowly approaching him, Kongpob quickly runs into the bathroom closing the door locking it with the rusted lock. Arthit hits on the door demanding answers.

"Who are you?!"

No answer

"Why are you doing this?!"

Kongpob doesn't answer as he waits for him to give up on his little tantrum. After a while, it goes silent making him think the other has left but wanted to make sure he takes out his phone and clicks onto their conversation.

Arthit-Kp?

Arthit-Come out!

Kp-Your still here aren't you?

Kongpob hears the ding on the other side of the door.

Arthit-Yeah and I'm not leaving until you come out

Kp-Stubborn as always

Arthit-You'll come out eventually

Kp-We'll see

Arthit-What do you mean?

Kongpob then hears a loud yawn outside, He knew he wouldn't have to wait for him to fall asleep.

Arthit-Just come out already what is there to hide?

Kongpob thought about it there really wasn't a reason as to why he couldn't tell Arthit who he was maybe he was just afraid Arthit wouldn't accept him. He sighs closing the lid on the toilet sitting on it.

Arthit-What are you afraid of?

Kp-Not being accepted

The small text bubbles appear and disappear before a response appears.

Arthit-Kp...You know I'm not gay

Arthit-There isn't ever going to be a chance.

Kongpob doesn't respond but he knew Arthit was correct he would never like a male like him. He covers his mouth as tears trail down his face a few noises slip but he didn't care at the moment.

----------------------------------------

Arthit sits against the wall near the bathroom he could hear the few sobs coming from the male but he needed to know the truth. Arthit wasn't gay he never had feelings for a boy just girls, then again maybe Arthit just hasn't met the right guy...Girl! he shakes his head it pained him to hear the sobs but he couldn't do anything if they couldn't come out.

"Kp...We can be friends!"

Arthit tries to lighten the mood but it doesn't help the sobs just become more muffled as he listens to the male helplessly he doesn't realize the tears wanting to fall from his eyes. Why did he suddenly feel this a strong pain in his chest. Was it anxiety? Worry? Arthit shrugs it off as it being a long day.

Soon it starts getting cold and as much as he wanted to stay and wait Kp out his thin polo wasn't warming him much and he couldn't get sick. So he gives up for once leaving to his tent when he gets there he looks inside the tent and around not seeing Kongpob in sight.