Chapter Nineteen

After a few minutes, Kongpob comes out of the bathroom dressed in a white shirt and black pants.

"P'Arthit there is a set of clothing for you in the bathroom if you would like to shower"

"Okay"

Arthit gets up leaving his phone on the table as he passes him heading into the bathroom. When he enters the bathroom he notices the folded clothes on the counter. Before wanting to get in the shower he wanted to be sure the clothes would fit him.

He picked up the shirt it is a medium.

This will fit, a bit big but it will do

He checks the pants over before deeming that they would fit. Arthit moves the curtain aside and tests the water temperature before setting it to his liking and getting in.

Meanwhile, Kongpob left the dorm leaving a note behind saying that he was going out to get breakfast. He walked around the sidewalk looking at some of the street vendors but nothing looked good. When he reached a corner he found a small restaurant that did take-outs. Kongpob decided to check it out as he walks in the warm air greeted him. He could see baked goods in the display cases they all looked freshly baked as far as he could tell.

Kongpob looked over the menu as he walked forwards there was a small line but he wasn't in any rush.

Samwhichs, Hamburgers, Salads, Fries pretty much anything that a common restaurant would have.

"Welcome to the Lxkket,How may I help you today?"

(Lxkket-Locket)

"Hello, May I get... pancakes and waffles with a Pink Milk and Iced Coffee?"

"Of course, Any sauces or fruits?"

"Syrup, blueberries, and strawberries please"

The worker nods and tells him it will be a minute before walking into the back. Kongpob thanks her before moving to let the person behind him order. While waiting for his food he flips through a magazine he found on the table. He flips through it looking at the different ads a few things caught his interest such as different working out methods. A few minutes another worker called his number up. Kongpob collects his meal and paying.

When he gets back to the dorm his P was out of the shower and laying on his bed reading one of his books.

"Sorry it took so long"

Kongpob apologizes as he takes out the styrofoam containers placing them on the table.

"It's fine,What did you get?"

Arthit closes the book leaving it on the bed before moving to sit on one of the chairs. He opens both of the containers before deciding on the waffles. When he sees the drink he freezes for a moment.

"Why'd you get pink milk?"

"Something different, I always get coffee figured I try it"

"No...I always get coffee"

Kongpob hides a smile at his P's small lie.

"Alright then, You can have it"

Kongpob sets the drink down by Arthit then moved the empty bags onto the floor before sitting down himself.

"Have you heard anything from p'prem?"

"Nothing yet, Anything from n'Wad?"

"Nothing, he is usually studying around this time"

"Ah..another early bird"
Kongpob smiles cutting off a part of the pancake and holds it out to Arthit.

"I need to meet up with the other hazers later.I didn't receive any text from them last night"