Chapter Thirty Two

Tate's Pov
Something I sort of didn't like about myself was my lack of being able to communicate, I seemed to struggle with the basics of communication, pointing out things when it was a problem speaking up. Which is one of the key reasons I don't think I spoke to Spencer right away. Sometimes my words got so quickly jumbled, I either said the wrong thing, something that I didn't wanna slip out, or I was just an idiot.

I waited another good three weeks, which caused more then two months of me not seeing him, trying to focus on my job, and avoiding my problems like I did oh so well. I felt like it was just getting worse and worse.

Garcia encouraging me every step of the way, I didn't even wanna bug my mom, or sisters about it because I don't think they would quite understand the attachment I had to Spencer, I felt like only he could understand me. When I knew I had some friends who understood just as well.

Till one day I got a phone call from both Rossi and Aaron, very out of the ordinary, by that the same time wasn't out of the ordinary since I would babysit Jack. But they told me to come to the BAU urgently and that it was about a case.

Now that usually is a one way odd strike cause for once, I don't think they ever needed my help with a case before. Most cases were out of state but none the less I had told my boss since I was getting used to new hours. It would be a quick one hour trip, then I would be back.

I looked around the entrance a bit my hands felt sweaty, almost like I didn't know what to expect at all. I walked through looking between the desks a little tilting my head back with a sigh.

"Where the hell did Rossi say to go? To the the round meeting table." I sighed fixing my visitors pass, around my blouse entering the room, I recalled my first time in here.

I was so lost in great thought, that a small yelp of shock left me jumping back watching a figure being shoved inside the room, the door was shut so roughly, a loud click sounded.

My eyes grew wide when I finally knew what the hell just happened.

"Damn it Rossi and Aaron." I hissed out under my breath, pressing my back to the desk, watching Spencer looked around with a nervous gaze on his eyes, tugging all his hair back. He looked actually distressed a lot, like he hadn't been sleeping all that well.

"Spencer, you can relax. I'm not gonna you know bite you." I muttered. He fidgets for a moment, his chest rising and falling a little too quickly, before he sat down next to me on the desk.

It was so silent between us, awkward which was something never happened between us. I swing my legs a few times, wondering if I could speak first, if it was the right time to. He broke the silence before me.

"Where have you been staying..?" I finally looked up for a moment to glance at him for a moment.

"I've been staying with Garcia... She won't exactly let me come back to the apartment cause she says I need to heal, it's been well.. A lot to think about." I muttered, I could see him still looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"I didn't wanna go back with Morgan cause I knew he would just make me try and figure it out, which probably been the more mature thing to do." I muttered a few times.

What do you even say in a time like this?

"I just... I wanted to talk to you, so I could at least clear some things from the air.. I can admit when it comes to relationship experience Tate... I'm an idiot such a complete when it comes to these things.. I never meant to hurt you or us... I know that deep down I knew what I was doing while sending letters to her. I just..." He sighed still running his hands all through out his hair roughly a couple times.

A small startled yelp left me watching him drop down on his knees grabbing both of my hands a little in his hands.

"S-Spencer? What the hell are you doing?" I squeaked out surprised I was trying my best to get him up and off the floor, but he just kept holding my hands in closed in his fists.

"Tate Morgan... You just need to listen to me okay? When I first met, of course it's a little controversial I just thought you were adorable in a way all I wanted to do was take care of you, and help lift the burden off your shoulders... I wanted you to know that you never had to feel alone. When it turned into a romantic attraction that idea never left me. And even now it hasn't Tate I know I messed up... I messed up so badly." I watched his head drop down a bit resting near my hands a little, his breath was shaky like.

"Spencer... Please calm down please." I pleased to him. Now what were Rossi and Aaron thinking locking us in this room together. Spencer was very sensitive he just didn't show it that much.

He hid a lot of things which is why I don't think communication wasn't his strongest either. He didn't move for a moment, when I had thought he had finally calmed down from his mini freak out. I didn't want him to pass out or anything. I suddenly felt a small shift something heavy weight placed into my open palm.

I was greatly startled focusing my attention hearing the small click. My entire expression said it all staring as he held open my hands with it showing in my face.

"Marry me Tate Morgan...?"