Chapter Thirty Five

Tate's Pov
It was, so far the most pleasant night in a long long while. Rossi liked to be the star chef in his house, for a majority of the next week when I finally came home from my visiting, Rossi wanted whatever little party to be at his place, he never volunteered right away to host dinner.

It was a very mellow and soft night filled with the laughter, Henry and Jack running around the large backyard. Oh how I missed being a kid with not a single worry in the world such a simple tixxxxzzme.

Everyone just winding down from the cases of the week. I leaned against the counter tops, perking up when Spencer came to stand near me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"You look exhausted, the kids wear you down already." I joked running my hands all through his hair a few short times, a small chuckle left him quietly.

"You'd be surprised by how fast Henry can run, despise having glasses." I snickered loudly feeling his hands rubbing small little shakes all over my sides a couple times.

"You ready to tell them yet? I think the anticipation is growing a little too much for JJ and Garcia." I smiled faintly still messing with his hair even more, pressing a kiss to
his temple a few short times.

"Yeah come on boy wonder." He poked at my sides with a small grin making me squeak both of us making our way out to the large backyard. Aaron was the first to spot us, a faint smile growing on his face, taking a sip from his glass very focused like.

"Well well, have the love birds finally decided to enlighten us, I'm getting worried." I chuckled at Rossi's tone playing with Spencer's fingers a bit with a smile.

"I promise it's not bad, I just wanted us to announce it in a better light, were everyone isn't you know stressed out, and worried." He took a glance at me with a soft smile pressing a kiss to my temple holding out my hand to show.

"We are engaged now." He smiled, I heard the loudest happy shout leave Garcia. She was quickly running forward to squeeze the living hell out of me.

"I knew it! She kept hiding her hands I freaking knew it Oh congratulations you two." I yelped through my laughter squeezing and keeping as close as I could to her with a small little giggle squeezing at her back slowly.

"Thank you Penelope." I squeaked out through my laughter, she pulled away very fast taking a very fast look at Spencer.

"You boy wonder! I may love you but if you ever hurt baby Morgan again, I'll kick your ass." She snapped out Spencer released a small squeak looking at her with wide eyes.

"It's greatly noted Garcia... I promise I won't ever hurt her again." He squeaked out giving her a soft smile, Blake and JJ made their way towards me giving me very large hugs, gushing to me and what not. I know if Emily was here she would be very much happy.

"It's so beautiful Tate, Spence you did good." JJ laughed out quietly her fingers tracing the ring a few more times.

"I already knew about it, I've already seen him like a brother to me, so I can welcome him as my brother in law. Just don't hurt my sister again." Spencer gave him a very frim head nod, returning the hug Derek gave him, I smiled dropping down for a moment to give the two boys a quick hug when they jumped on me causing me to laugh loudly, rubbing at their backs focused like.

"I think you two would look too cute in a little suit." I chuckled fixing up Henry's glasses with a soft smile, he beamed a soft shy smile at me. I carefully sat on the steps with both them sitting on either sides of my legs focusing on Aaron.

"We are all happy for you both, it's about time I thought by the time it happened me and Rossi would be dead." I rolled my eyes playfully at the very loud laughter that followed after the remark.

"What's your prediction for when you might have the wedding? I know weddings are greatly expensive, and then consuming." Blake did in fact point out a very good point. I already had money saved and put aside in a savings account, and Spencer was pretty good with money, to some levels when he wasn't buying coffee all the time.

It was like the time period just slipped from both mine and Spencer's lips with ease.

"Three years." We both said in unison, taking a glance at one another, a soft amazed chuckle left me.

"Yeah in three years... There's no rush, it gives Tate time to get adjusted to being promoted to a new actually therapist, we can also save money, I think it's a reasonable time frame." I lightly bounced my knee a couple times keeping the boys balanced.

"It seems reasonable enough." Derek stared at me with a soft expression before grinning slightly.

"Alright, alright since its only fair.. You can meet Savannah, Tate."

The grin that was on my face was enough to say this might was more then amazing, it went well with family and friends.