o n e

year: 2022jessie: 21 years oldbillie: 20 years old

year: 2022
jessie: 21 years old
billie: 20 years old

j e s s i e

"hey, baby?" billie called out as she walked over to me.

"yeah, princess?" i raised a brow as i pulled her to sit in my lap.

"do you ever think about where we'd be if, like... we never met?" she asked.

my brows furrowed a bit as i let out a small chuckle. "i mean... not really. why?"

"i dunno. i had some dream last night; i never moved and went to paramount high, and so we never met. i ended up going to college." her face scrunched up as she thought about it.

"you? going to college? yeah, okay." i snickered.

"i could never," she shook her head. "you know, i'm surprised that you went to college; granted, you dropped out, but still."

"i wish i wouldn't have went. me being there caused a lot of problems between us," i rolled my eyes. "but anyways, back on topic; i'm really glad we met."

"yeah?" she questioned with a smile.

"of course. if i never met you, i wouldn't have stopped vaping, i wouldn't have gotten engaged... to two people." i smirked.

"you and claudia are not engaged!" she groaned as she softly smacked my shoulder.

"yes, we are!" my eyes widened. "i proposed to her and she said yes!"

"you proposed with a ring pop! that doesn't count!"

"she seemed to enjoy it," i huffed. "unlike you."

i grabbed her hand and ran my thumb over the large engagement ring on her finger. "you had to have an actual ring." i teased.

"shut up," she laughed. "you know i would've said yes if you were actually proposing that day."

"yeah, i know," i brought her hand up to kiss her knuckles. "but, again... me and claudia are actually engaged."

"oh my god."

<~~~~~>

"claudia, my love!" i grinned as i brought her into a hug.

"when are you going to stop with this?" finneas asked with slightly narrowed eyes as he thumped my head.

"what do you mean stop?" my brows furrowed as i kept my arm around claudia's waist. "we're literally engaged, bro."

"yeah, the fuck?" claudia added.

"you two are annoying." billie rolled her eyes.

"momma!" i looked over at maggie. "billie and finneas are bullying me and claudia."