n i n e

year: 2024jessie: 23 years old billie: 22 years old

year: 2024
jessie: 23 years old
billie: 22 years old

b i l l i e

"baby?" i called out as i stepped out of the bathroom and into mine and jj's room. "are you ready?"

"yeah, just wait—" she started, but stopped after she looked up from her phone and saw me. her jaw dropped. "holy shit."

"what?" i let out a laugh.

"you. you're so fucking gorgeous," she gave a dramatic groan as she fell across the bed. "how the fuck are you my wife?"

"i don't know either." i teased.

she sat up and held her hands out for me. "c'mere, princess."

i walked over to her, and she placed her hands on my waist. her eyes traveled my body, an awestruck look on her face. she bit her lip.

"kiss me." she requested. i leaned down to press my lips to her's. "and while you're at it, fuck me too." she mumbled against my lips.

"and you say that i'm always horny." i chuckled.

"well, when i'm married to the sexiest woman on the planet, can you blame me?" she asked incredulously.

i rolled my eyes. "c'mon, we gotta go now, or else we're gonna be late."

"just a quickie?" she pleaded. "real quick?"

"nope." i pecked her lips before stepping back.

"okay, what about tonight?" she questioned as she followed me out of the room.

"maybe." i sing-songed.

"princess, come on," she complained. "i'm literally begging at this point."

"i can't be late to my own album release party." i gave an excuse as i grabbed my car keys off the hook.

"this is torture." she grumbled.

<~~~~~>

"there you go!" jessie cheered as i danced.

she was holding my right hand, and our fingers were interlocked tightly. she held our hands in the air, watching as i swayed my hips to the music.

"you so sexy." she murmured as she bit back a smile.

she placed her free hand on my waist, guiding my hips a bit. i moved closer to her, still dancing, and i watched as her eyes looked me up and down before eventually landing on my lips.

i leaned forward to press my lips to her's. she kissed back for a moment.

"fuck, i love you," she pecked my lips. "i'm literally obsessed with you."