n i n e t e e n

year: 2024 - jj's pregnancy jessie: 23 years oldbillie: 22 years old

jessie: 23 years old
billie: 22 years old

b i l l i e

"baby?" i called out as i stepped into our house.

i had just gotten back from a meeting. it was a couple of hours long.

as i neared our bedroom, i heard music playing. i quickly realized it was all i ask by adele, which made me raise a brow.

i walked into our bedroom. i spotted jessie laying in our bed. she looked over at me, and i frowned as i saw that she was crying.

"jj," i murmured as i walked over to her. "what happened, my love? why are you crying?"

"i put my library on shuffle, but it keeps playing sad songs," she sniffled as she buried her face into my chest. "a-and i just can't stop crying."

"it's okay, baby," i whispered as i soothingly rubbed her back and placed a kiss on her head. "i gotchu, it's okay."

her music continued to play as i tried to calm her down. traitor by olivia rodrigo started playing next. i watched as jj's bottom lip jutted out further as more tears welled up in her eyes.

"it's okay," i reassured as i let out a small laugh. "i'ma send a video of you to liv right now," i teased in an attempt to make her laugh.

"don't. she's gonna think i'm a loser," she whined as she buried her head into my chest again.

"i won't, i won't," i assured.

after traitor was over, i love you started playing. my eyes widened, and i quickly searched around for her phone to turn it off.

if she cries to i love you when she's not pregnant, then i don't wanna see how she would react listening to it while she is.

"baby... you were playing a playlist with only sad songs," i told her after i turned her phone on to pause the music.

"i was?" she asked in a mumble as she cuddled closer to me.

"yeah," i laughed a bit.

she let out a small whine. i continued to try and soothe her.

her pregnancy mood swings have been a lot to handle.

"you okay, love?" i raised a brow as i cupped her cheek and gently forced her to look up at me.

she hesitated for a moment. she moved her face from my hand to bury it into my chest again. she shook her head. "i'm scared," she admitted quietly.

my brows furrowed. "why are you scared, jj?"

"what if... what if i'm not a good mom?" she continued to speak quietly. her hands tightened around the back of the t-shirt i was wearing. "what if i'm just like my parents were? i can't— i don't wanna be like them, i—"

"hey," i murmured as i cupped her face again. "listen to me, okay? you are going to be a good mom. you won't be like your parents. i can tell just from the way you are with jasper and naomi. you're gonna be the best mom, i promise, baby."

"you really think so?" she sniffled.

"i know you will," i nodded. "you're gonna be an amazing mom," i reassured again.

she let out a sigh as she laid her head on my shoulder. "i hope so. i'm gonna try my best."

i kissed her forehead as i continued to reassure her. "i love you," i whispered. "so much. i'm so excited to finally start a family with you."

she smiled tiredly. "i love you so much too. i'm really excited too; i can't wait."

i grinned. i kissed her forehead again and again. "okay, now... how about you stay here, while i go cook us some lunch, yeah?"

"no! stay with me! don't leaveeee! cuddle me," she whined as she pulled me as close as she possibly could.

i laughed as i snuggled up with her. "okay, okay. i'm staying right here, baby, don't worry."

<~~~~~>

a/n short but cute

i miss them sm !!!

thoughts?

i think the next one will be jj and bil meeting iris's gf ! anything you wanna see in it?

anyways

how are y'all? y'all good?

words:
700