𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

"Stop bothering me you demon! Go away!"

"...." Yorrichi said nothing as he continued to run after M/n with his red blade.

"Ah!" M/n then snapped out of his dream, finally ending his nightmare.

"M/n-kun~" Douma then came into the room.

"Oh hey Douma, what do you need?" M/n asked.

"Nothing~ That Man has requested for you~" Douma then disappeared.

"Ah what does he want now?" M/n then got up and walked around the fortress, walking to Muzan's office.

"What the fuck do you want now?" M/n asked Muzan.

"Any new information on the flower?" Muzan asks.

"No. You ask me that every time! And the answer is no." M/n retorted back.

"Then how about you infiltrate the Slayers to get information?"

"Are you stupid or something? I can't conquer the sun and I'm allergic to Wisteria." M/n said back.

"Then why don't you spy on them?"

"What-Actually that's not a bad idea. Ok bye I'm gonna do that now!"

M/n then walked out of the office, and skipped over to Kokushibo's room.

"Oh Koku~"

Kokushibo looked over to the voice, and immediately turned his head away from the male in the doorway.

"Yes...?"

"I'm gonna go spy on the Slayers. Sooo, pray for me that I don't get killed. Otherwise I don't get to marry you~"

Kokushibo blushes a little and was about argue back, but when he turned his head around. The male was already gone. He sometimes wonder why did he even turn him into a demon, but does he regret it? No.

A/n:

Short chapter today sorry