𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

M/n took his time going to the Red Light District. He had nothing to worry about now, after all one Hashira was now dead. Eight more to go.

He's never killed a Hashira before, but now he knows how fun it is.

After a bit of walking, he finally arrived at the district. Just like the cities he's been to before, even at night. It's just so bright.

"Jeez I know now why it's called the Red Light District, But If I didn't know any better, it looks like it's drenched in blood." M/n said to himself as he walked around.

He went to the house that Daki was an Orian at, he went inside and told the people that he wanted to see her.

A few minutes later, they came back with Daki. The servants left with them alone, as they walked to her room. Where the sun doesn't come through into the room.

"You here to see my brother again?" Daki asked.

"Yeah." M/n replied.

"To bad, he doesn't wanna come out."

"Oh come on! I came all this way!"

"Just stay in case we get Demon Slayers or something."

"Fine..."

-I'm just gonna summarize the arc cause it's way to long for me to write it in detail-

So it turns out there were Demon Slayers, and they were trying to kill Daki and Gyutaro.

M/n wasn't really surprised this time as the Sound Hashira was there, one after one they just keep coming to fight.

Daki And Gyutaro did a great job injuring the Hashira, while M/n was keeping Tanjiro and the others at bay.

"You! You were the one that killed Rengoku-San! I'll never forgive you!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Huh? That one me and Akaza killed? He had so much potential to become even stronger, but he refused it. That's he's own fault."

"You-!" Tanjiro was filled with rage after that was said by M/n, he charged towards the demon.

M/n only smirked, as he knew he made the boy expose his vulnerable point. Just at the right time, he grabbed Tanjiro at the neck, and threw him down into a building.

But after a moment, he felt Daki and Gyutaro's presence weaken. He ran to help them. Tanjiro recovered quickly, and went over also.

When M/n arrived at the scene, the two Upper Moon's Heads were are the ground. Separated from their bodies.

M/n was shaking, clenching his fists hard with his nails digging into his skin. He turned to look at Tanjiro.

"It's all your fault! If it wasn't for you holding me back, I would've been able to help them! They wouldn't be dead right now!" M/n yelled.

But Tanjiro, looked at him with soft eyes. 'His scent, it's sad.'

Tears started coming out of his eyes, Daki and Gyutaro were like secondary family to him, now they're gone.

M/n then left the scene, he didn't want to deal with anything right now. He only wanted comfort.

Returning to fortress, finding Upper Moon one sitting alone in a room.

"Koku?"

"Mn?"

'He actually responded to me calling him that.'

M/n didn't say anything, he just buried his face in the taller demons chest. Tears staining the fabric.