𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Alright filler chapters go! (Cause I don't remember what happens in between except for Hashira training so I'll make up some stuff)
Also short chapters from now on cause I wanna end it already.

M/n literally took Genya everywhere. Literally, it was like Genya was like his second life line or something. The first one being the six eyed demon.

And Genya had no choice but to comply, which wasn't always bad. But they two things they always had to look out for. One, they can only go out at night which messed up Genya's sleep schedule a bit. And two, always look out for slayers.

Very hard to tell so they always go to crowded places so they can't really do anything with this many people around, M/n loved buying things for Koku before but now it's just all for Genya.

M/n has the slight problem of addiction, as he drinks alot. Koku is sometimes there to stop him but most of the time it ends with him getting beat by M/n with a beer bottle on his had which is really not pretty. But it was also a pretty funny sight for others, seeing in infamous Upper Moon One getting beat by a short ass demon with a beer bottle.

Genya was getting a little worried thou, thinking that Sanemi might just tear this entire place open just to find him.

But was M/n worried about it? No. Not really. In reality he has dealt with worse, so a Hashira coming after him? Yeah. Not a big deal. Just another day as a demon.

But on the other hand, Genya was nervous if his brother did find him what would happen? It's not like Sanemi would care about him. Right? That's the question he has been asking himself for the past week or so, stressed over the fact that any of this was even happening.

But M/n didn't care at all, he was pleased with the way things were. If any demon slayers wanted to take back his Genya, then they better wish they make it back alive.
Yes. His Genya.

The younger boy told him how about his own brother treated him like he didn't exist after he joined the Demon Slayers, this Enraged M/n. He literally ranted out against Sanemi in that conversation and reverting back into his Russian to cuss out at him.

Genya was honestly surprised, he didn't expect a demon like him to care so much about him. While M/n only responded with "Do you seriously think so little of me?".

Genya then asked him why, M/n responded with "An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg. But I don't want to make it messy unless I want to. Although it's all the more fun."

At this point M/n was acting more like an older brother to him, something Sanemi wished he had. But can't.

Because let's just say it's gonna be real hard to get Genya back without dying a couple of times.

A/n:

It's been forever since I've updated but I'm back now :D.

Even though I don't update I still am active on my account so feel free to talk to me anytime.