𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

The fight was so close, and yet so far. The Hashiras were almost all wiped out, one was missing, one unconscious while others were dead.

The youngest of the Hashira was missing and presumed dead by the end, the only one that has seen him was passed out and was being treated. The final fight against Muzan has begun, and the it seems he was winning by a long shot. Until Tanjiro came in ruined everything.

Tamayo managed to let Muzan absorb her early on and the poison has spread all to his body and made so he stopped regenerating, then all the marks that Yorrichi made were seen by Tanjiro. His weak points that were covered for years so that no demon slayer could kill him, now was presented in front of the only demon slayer that could use the last descent of Sun Breathing.

'Damn it! He's exposing my weak points?!' Muzan screamed inside his mind as he launched different attacks at Tanjiro that was trying his hardest to get close to him. He eventually did but was blocked by someone unexpectedly.

A flash of black and turquoise blocked his blade and made him jump backwards, his eyes widened as he saw who it was. "M-Muichiro-San?!"

The former and fallen mist Hashira of the demon slayer corps has turned into the worst enemy.

The last words he heard as a human were whispered to him by the one that turned him. "I will never let you go. I will never let you leave."

Muzan was already so close to being defeated, the slayers were so close yet he refused to give in. He covered himself in a Shield of flesh as a last resort to protect himself.

"Tanjiro. Let me handle this." Muichiro said before launching himself at Muzan.

"What are you doing?! Your a demon! How dare you turn against me?!" Muzan yelled out, trying to pry Muichiro away.

"You are no lord to me."

The newly risen demon king smiled as he bathed in his glory. This story has no happy endings. It's time that the heroes knew what the taste of defeat is like to them. No plot armor in this story.

M/n stood upon a hill as bathed in the sunlight. He managed to absorb Muzan in his weakened form as well those that can resist the sun, so he and the ones he gave his blood to can live beside him. For all of eternity.

M/n's husband, Kokushibo formerly known as Michikatsu took him by the hand as they stood side by side. While Muichiro and Genya stood behind them, both had been turned into demons and have forgotten their human lives. M/n didn't want to lie to them, but telling them about their human lives just felt wrong.

He wanted them all to himself, now as the new new demon king he would have everything he ever wanted.

And you may ask. 'What happened to the rest of the demon slayers?' While, the leaders are still alive. For now.

They will be taken care of once M/n has more power to do so, then he will have control over everything. He has no need for regrets and remorse.

After all, that's just very human. And he longer needs humanity to be apart of him.

Fin

Keep reading for Author's last notes on this book and some new announcements regarding future books.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading this year old book! This was originally written for a friend and now is more than just that.
I have been wanting to write more Male Readers fics lately as seeing on Wattpad there is a lack of of those.

I have written a new book with a male reader thou! Please check it out and consider reading it 🙏

It is a Mandela Catalogue x Diabolik Lovers crossover book.
I will have more crossover books in the future.
Maybe a Genshin one??

Anyway, thats all for me!

See you in another book!

New book cover: