𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

-M/n decided to go out for a walk, since the sun wasn't up yet. Maybe also an opportunity to find something to impress Kokushibo with.

He went to the city, at night he still can't get how bright it is. Like seriously, when did technology get so advanced.

He walked around the stalls, looking for something to give the Upper Moon One, and maybe get something for himself as well. He wandered around in the crowd for a long time.

He stopped at one that sells jewelry, looked around the table for one. M/n's eyes landed on a moon shaped charm necklace, along with a ring.

(Imagine it how you want)

The owner of the stall realized he was staring at the two pieces of jewelry for a while, so they decided to speak up. "Young man, thinking of buying a gift for someone special?"

"Yeah! I'll take these two!" M/n replied happily.

"Of course!" The stall owner then wrapped up the necklace and ring, M/n payed then left.

M/n was walking in a forest, looking at the two things that he bought.

"I'll give the necklace to him when I get back. This ring will be given when I propose to him for marriage!" M/n said out loud to himself, happily smiling showing his canines.

He put them away in his pocket, still wandering around the forest.

Seeing if there are any unfortunate Demon Slayers that he can kill, otherwise this would be really boring.

There was still about an hour and a half until dawn, so he had time. M/n closed his eyes and and put his hands behind his head, leaning back. Without him realizing, he had walked to a opening.

And it was probably one of the best timings in fucking history.

M/n just walked in on a fucking fight.

It was between Rengoku Kyojuro and Upper Moon Three Akaza.

The flame Hashira was about to attack Akaza, the Upper Moon remained calm though. Not even flinching.

He decided to lean on a tree that was next to him, watching this shit show was probably the best for now.

The two kept going back and fourth in battle after one of them made the first move, he looked over to the other younger Demon Slayers that were also there.

They were still in shock about the battle going on in front of them, it was definitely a normal reaction though.

Soon the Flame Hashira was knocked back, using his sword as a support. Tanjiro snapped out of his shock, clutching his injured side running to grab his blade.

He was about to attack Akaza as well, but M/n stood in front of him stopping him in his steps.

"And where do you think your going? Don't you know it's rude to interrupt when someone is in the middle of something?"

'Another one?! I couldn't smell his scent before?!' Tanjiro panics in his head, gripping the sword tighter.

"Ninth Form! Rengoku!" M/n heard from behind him, as the Hashira made his final attack at Akaza.

"Looks like our Chat is gonna have to wait. Excuse me." M/n was gone and in the battle as well.

The attacks collided and made a big explosion, racking up dust everywhere. Making it hard to see who won.

When the dust cleared up.

The result was worse then they had expected.