𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Rushing to the room where Genya was kept in, pushing the door slightly open to see if the boy was still there. With a sigh of relief , he was still in the room passed out.

Kneeling down to the boy's form, petting his head softly. "If you do wake up, do not under any circumstance leave this room. Until I come to get you, when all of this is over I will make sure you stay by my side." He whispered next to Genya's ear before getting up from the ground and leaving the room.

Returning to the room with the pillars along with his beloved, he was surprised to see three Hashiras already here. M/n could only smirk at the situation. "Hm. How surprising of you guys to show up here already."

The Mist, Stone and Wind Hashiras could only stare at the...short upper moon, but even thou his structure was small his aura and power was no joke. They all know that Muzan would not let him have the title so easily.

"So your the so called Upper Moon that so many fear, but I don't see any reason to fear you. Your weak." Sanemi spat with zero respect.

"Hm. Then how about this." M/n replied back. "Final tribute. To your next lives, I wish for you all to be handsome, wise, smart, strong..." The last word held much venom.

"Let's raise our swords and hands to a final battle against you three strong boys..." M/n said it again.

"I dare you say that again." Muichiro said with irritation and annoyance but his face did not change from any emotion.

"Why? It was only a compliment and a well wish. Do you not like it?" He said back, hoping to get a reaction out from the boy. But still, nothing.

Kokushibo turned to look at him, confused on why M/n was conversing with other boy so much. "What..are you doing..conversing with them?" He asked in a low voice.

M/n looked back to the much taller male and with a smug expression as he spoke. "I was expressing how proud I am of your descendant my moon. Hmm. But it seems like he isn't as quite proud of himself yet."

Kokushibo's face was in confusion, not knowing he meant by descendant. "What?" He asked. "Oh? You didn't know? The Mist Hashira's name is Tokito, pretty similar to your original name isn't it? I was guessing your name died out." M/n explained.

Muichiro felt an overwhelming amount of hate for him already, gripping his hilt and dashing forward towards the two demons. M/n could only see openings all over his body.

"Blood demon art: Ice Release:Frozen Waste"

Gathering thin ice from hands to mouth, blowing them out towards the mist Hashira. The thin ice turned into ice shards while being blowed out. Muichiro blocked any with his sword in front of him, but many still cut his body all over. Sanemi and Gyomei weren't just going to stand around either, Sanemi went in head on to defeat M/n but how foolish he was.

"Wind Breathing: Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!"

Lifting up his blade to right side of his, before slashing down again making four huge marks in floor boards where M/n would have stood. 'What?! Where is he-' His thoughts were cut short as he dodged a rather big ice shard.

He snapped to where his head to where it came from, seeing a...mirror? He walked towards it, not knowing what to expect from it. M/n soon was seen smirking at him and impaled his shoulder with another ice shard. The wind Hashira jumped back, gripping his sword to see where Upper Moon was but the mirror was empty.

He looked to the other side of room to see Gyomei also surrounded by mirrors, he rushed over to help but was stopped by another shard that fired towards him. At this point, Upper Moon One was nowhere near this area it just M/n messing with them through his mirrors.

Running through the mirrors all over the room, he continued to throw giant ice shards at them hoping to do some type of damage. He was running faster than they could look so they couldn't do anything but be on defense right now. His laugh could be heard around the room. The stone Hashira however has been observing close with his ears to sense the movements within.

Soon he threw his axe and chain towards a mirror shattering it. "Destroy the mirrors Shinazugawa! It's the only way to get him!" Sanemi understood immediately and used his blade to shatter the mirror he sees.

Going around the room as he shattered and destroyed all the other mirrors, destroying the last one cause M/n to appear in the room again. "Ugh! You just don't know when to quit do you?! I don't have time for this! I will just let Koku play with you for a while."

Upper Moon One finally appeared once again, next to him hands on his own blade hilt. M/n shared a look with Kokushibo, then tackling the Mist Hashira that was struggling to breath and bringing him to another part of the room.

"My strong boy..let's see if you really are strong as I predicted you to be."