𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

A/n : I'm NOT dead ( )

Genya slowly woke up in a unknown location, looking around confused. 'W-Where am I...'
He thought to himself

Getting up slowly from the tatami flooring that covered the area, taking in his surroundings.

'The last thing was that...I was in the swordsmith village....now where am I?'

Reaching for his double barrel shotgun on his lower back, but he was met with empty space. Confused, then reaching for his blade but also met with nothing.

Hearing light foot steps coming towards him, having nowhere to hide, he decided to pretend to be asleep.

Sliding open the door, the h/c male peeked inside to the see if the one he kidnapped has awoken yet.

Genya was turned the other way so M/n couldn't see his face.

"Aww, thought he would be awake by now~ Guess I'll just wait some more~." Then leaving the room once more.

Genya got up as soon as M/n's shadow was out of sight. "I can't go out that way. What about this door."

Walking up to opposite door for the room, but then realizing the doors were locked. "Locked? Where in the fuck am I going to find the key?"

And just as he turned around, he saw that key was in the corner of the room. Taking the key then unlocking the door.

But his freedom was far.

"Ah. There you are. I knew you were already awake."

Genya was frozen in fear. 'W-Why can't I move? Who is he?'

"W-Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" The younger boy yelled at last.

"For you of course."

Grabbing Genya's wrist and pulling across the infinity fortress, until they reached where Upper Moon 1 was.

Dropping Genya's wrist along with his body on the flooring once more, M/n then went over to Kokushibo.

"Koku~ Look~ Isn't he beautiful? Can we adopt him as our kid? Please?" M/n asked sweetly.

"....."

"Koku~! Say something!"

".....fine..but your taking responsibility for him."

"Deal!"