PROLOUGE

(ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST. Also if you know the artist can you please drop their name so I can credit them?)

-A FEW YEARS AGO, THE PAST-

"Hop...! Wait up a little....!"
A breathless (y/n) would say as she gasped for air.

(y/n) would try to catch up with Hop but he was a little bit too quick for her.

Hop continued to run ahead of her, being a lot quicker than her.

(y/n) would feel sad as she thought she was too slow for Hop. Hop was always a lot quicker than her, ahead of his game and knows what to do more. She's always feel a lot disappointed in herself knowing this fact.

(y/n) continued to sprint a little more, trying not to give up on Hop until she tripped a little. She hadn't looked where she was stepping, tumbling to the ground.

—Hop's pov—

I continued on running, farther ahead until I made it but something felt a little off. I didn't see (y/n).

"(y/n)...??? Where are you....?"
I called out for her, continuing to look around.

Was I too fast for her? (y/n) has always been slow... I should've known better.

I continued to trace my steps back, looking around for her. I panicked a little until I saw her from a distant, a small (y/n).

—Your pov—

I struggled to get back up from my injury, I had hurt my leg from the impact of the fall. I tried to brush off the pain and be like Hop a little.

To be honest, I've always looked up to Hop as a sort of role model in a way. He's like my best friend, always seems to be so positive and have a smile on his face. He never once has gave up on himself.

In a situation like these, he's usually grin and say

"This is nothing....! I'm as strong as Leon!"

I heard Hop's voice call out to me, I took a look and saw him coming back with Woo loo.

"Hey (y/n)...! Are you okay?? I'm sorry for being like this..."
Hop bowed down a little.

I nodded.

Hop held his hand out to me in which I took as helped me get back up on my two feet.

"Here why don't you take a ride on Woo loo? I'm sorry, I'll ask my mum for some pounds if it helps you out!!"
Hop felt bad, I could tell because of the way he kept trying to bargain with me.
(Also correct me if I'm wrong on the currency they use.)

"It's okay Hop, I'm really glad you managed to slow down. I'm glad you're here."
I smiled.

Hop smiled as well, feeling a lot better about himself. We both bought some sweets from Wedgehurst and returned back home while I rode on Woo Loo's back.

That day was great, while I still had injured my leg being a con, the pro was that I was able to play around with Hop and we had an amazing dinner that time with both our families. It was a day I'd never forget....

-A FEW YEARS LATER, PRESENT DAY-

-Your pov-