|Part 20: Dinner for two, or well Three.|

There was an awkward silence between the three of you.

Raihan had invited you all to dinner except... Who knew it would end up being a fancy buffet spot at Wyndon.

You and Hop had traveled at least three days or so to make it towards Wyndon. Fought many trainers, suffered through a cold snow, got lost even... There was so many more.

You arrived at Wyndon at last with Hop, it was a big city. Much bigger than any other city you've both been to.

"(y/n).... It's so COOL here!! I feel like I could get lost around here! I wanna travel around here!"
Hop tried to run off quickly, you grabbed his arm before he could.

"Silly Hop, did you forget what we were supposed to do?"
You chuckled a little.

"Oh right! The food, and Raihan."
Hop said.

Hop pulled out his phone, he checked his messages.

"Okay so, Raihan said that the food place should be... Right around..."
Hop said to himself as he walked away.

You tried to keep up with Hop and follow him around, you entered in a restaurant with him that turned out to be a buffet.

You were greeted by Raihan who showed you both to the table he got for you three.

"You really hit the jack pot with this one...! We got ourselves a good table!"
Hop seemed happy.

"I know right? Talk about lucky."
You smiled.

Raihan had gotten table where you were able to view most of Wyndon from here.

"Enjoy kiddos, its on me today."
Raihan proudly smirked.

"Really??? Then I'll go get some food. (y/n), let's go!"
Hop seemed so excited.

He was like a child, excited for a new toy. You couldn't help but laugh to see this side of Hop.

"Of course."
You would've said I'd Hop hadn't left so quickly.

"Oh."
You said.

"Woah, he really wanted food alright."
Raihan laughed.

"Sure did, I'm gonna go get my food now."
You said.

You walked away and grabbed a plate for yourself. Soon enough you returned to the table with your food plate. Raihan was already there with his food as well.

"Hop hasn't come back yet?"
You questioned.

"Doesn't seem like it."
Raihan said, as he posed for the camera and took a picture of himself.

"Perfect."
Raihan smirked.

"You always seem to take pictures of yourself."
You stated.

"They're for memory sake, sometimes even for when I feel like posting them to my social media accounts. I AM famous after all, not as famous as Leon but still."
Raihan shrugged.

"Leon hardly posts anything in his account and has about 2.5 million followers. AND he's verified."
Raihan nodded.

"You sound like one of those influencer jealous girls."
You frowned.

You saw Hop return back with a plate of food.

"(y/n)! Look, I'm in heaven...."
Hop said.

Hop brought an entire amount of food, it was crazy.

"Hop, I'm concerned that you'll be eating all that."
You said.

"That's fine because you'll help me, won't you?"
Hop asked as he dug into his food.

"Go Hop! Go!"
Raihan cheered on.

"Don't encourage him."
You nodded in disagreement.

——————————————————————————

Looks like Hop didn't finish the food, he was completely bloated and laid his head on your lap as he didn't seem to want to eat anymore.

"I told you so."
You sighed.

"I can keep going....! I can...!"
Hop insisted.

"Don't force yourself Hop, this isn't a battle. Take care of yourself."
You stopped Hop before he could continue eating more.

"What a cute couple."
Raihan smiled.

"Jealous much?"
You stared over at Raihan.

"Nah, just happy for you two. You both remind me of Leon and Sonia a lot. Except, Sonia pretty much never made it far. I wonder which one out of both of you is becoming champion."
Raihan questioned.

"Being champion doesn't really matter to me as much, though it'd be nice. It's the fear of being the most famous person in the world alongside Pokémon celebrities is what I'm worried about."
You sighed.

"Is that so? I don't think there's much to be nervous about. I'm sure Hop here would support you normally everyday."
Raihan said.

You looked over at Hop who was asleep.

"Hop, this isn't the place to sleep now. Come on, let's get you somewhere to rest. That journey to Wyndon must've tired you out as well."
You said as you moved Hop.

You stood up and put your arm around a sleeping Hop.

"Well, thanks for the dinner Raihan."
You smiled.

You walked off with Hop, looking for the hotel there to stay by again.

You booked a room with him and stayed at a really nice one with a balcony view. The room was huge and there was two separate rooms.

You took Hop to a room but before you knew it he had regained conscious of himself.

"Hey (y/n), good morning."
Hop smiled.

You frowned.

"Good morning huh? It's not even morning, it's the middle of the night."
You said.

"I know, I was asleep for a while. How did the dinner go??"
Hop asked.

"It went nice, Raihan was kind of annoying me so I chose to go home."
You sighed.

Hop hugged you.

"I'm all ears if you talk about things."
Hop said.

If one of you both became the champion, one would be a lot busier. Would Hop be the one getting mad at you being the champion or would you?

"Hey Hop, you wouldn't get mad if I happened to become champion would you?"
You questioned.

"Not really, I'd be pretty happy for you. What about you? Would you get mad if I became champion?"
Hop asked.

You nodded in disagreement.

"I'm sure we can make things work out for us if we happened to. It won't make us any different, it's just a title and a few things you have to do."
Hop said.

You smiled a little, feeling reassured of Hop's words. You buried yourself in him and nodded.

"Thank you Hop."
You said.

"For what....?"
Hop questioned.

Hop tried to get an answer from you, but soon you were the one who would end up sleeping.