Part 1: The Arrival.

I was watching another one of Leon's Pokémon battles again. Amazed by what kind of strategy and Pokémon he uses. I was a fan of his and Charizard and their signature move.

I was hanging around my living room until I heard his voice call out to me.

"Are you watching Lee's battle?"
Hop asked.

"Was, so you kept your promise about picking me up didn't you?"
I teased Hop a little.

"Y-Yeah...!"
Hop looked down.

"Lee's coming soon, we're going to pick him up since he tends to get lost without something directing him."
Hop said.

"I'll go get ready...!"
I said.

I rushed over to my room, getting my stuff. I grabbed some pounds too and said bye to my ma as I headed out with Hop.

"Come on (y/n), let's go!"
Hop said.

After yesterday, Hop was trying to keep up on the same pace as mine. He didn't want to leave me behind again like yesterday.

We both arrived to Wedgehurst to see a crowd of people and the one and only champion Leon.

"Big bro....!"
Hop called out to Leon.

Leon looked over at Hop's way.

"Well if it isn't my little brother Hop! You sure have grown up a lot!"
Leon went in for a hug.

He began to nudge Hop on the head a little with his elbow as he began to mess his hair up a little.

"I missed you big bro."
Hop smiled.

I smiled as well.

Leon looked over at me.

"So you must be that (y/n) that Hop talks about a lot, come on and join in! Any friend of Hop's is a friend of mine."
Leon smiled.

Leon hugged me as well, the both of us joining in his hug. Leon also messed with my hair a little too.

"Come on Lee, let's go home! I'm sure mum's waiting for us and so are the Pokémon!"
Hop said.

"Sure thing, lead the way Hop."
Leon said.

"Sorry everyone, I'll have to be going soon. I'll be coming back to give you all autographs later. Until then...!"
Leon did his signature pose alongside with Charizard.

I found him so cool.

Hop began running ahead of us, leading the way home.

"You know, it feels like it's been forever since I've been home. It feels good to come back once every now and then."
Leon said to me.

"Yeah, Hop seems excited to have you back too."
I said.

"He really is, isn't he? Hop has always been this adorable since he was a baby. I guess now I can't tease him anymore like that."
Leon laughed a little.

"He's still adorable."
I smiled.

Me and Leon continued to talk about Hop on the way, Leon mentioned to me about how Hop always seems to talk about me or bring up something about me while talking on the phone.

We both arrived to Hop's house.

I could tell Hop was just as excited as I am to get our starter pokemon, the moment we'd both be called pokemon trainers at last.

"Well I'm pretty sure you two already know this by now but you can only choose one pokemon, they'll forever be your companion but please make sure to treat them with love."
Leon said.

Leon took out the pokeballs, he threw them up in the air as the pokemon came out. He introduced all of them one by one.

"Well since I already have a pokemon, I think you should go first (y/n). Wouldn't be fair if I went first."
Hop said.

"Being a gentleman are we Hop? My little brother sure has learned his moves."
Leon smirked.

"Lee....!!"
Hop frowned as he looked down.

I laughed a little as I chose my starter, I looked over at the Pokémon that intrigued me the most being Sobble(SORRY IF I DO THIS, you're free to imagine another Pokémon you chose if that's your decision.)

"I choose Sobble, he's really cute."
I said.

"Then I choose Scorbunny, you're coming with me little buddy."
Hop said.
(You're also free to change up Hop's Pokémon too depending on what you chose)

"Then I guess I'll be taking Grookey with me, hey small guy. We're gonna train a lot okay? Don't be scared around Charizard he's actually pretty friendly."
Leon smiled.
(You can also change Leon's too!)

"Well now that's been settled, you know what this means. (y/n), I challenge you to a battle!"
Hop pointed at me.

"Are you sure about this? I won't hold back."
I smiled.

"Of course."
Hop nodded.

Me and Hop began our first ever Pokémon battle, I had studied a little bit about weaknesses that gave me more advantage. I was able to beat Hop thanks to my studies and strategy.

"I can't believe I lost, you're really amazing (y/n)."
Hop said.

I laughed a little, excited for my victory.

"Who's hungry? Surely you all must be hungry after a long day and a Pokémon fight. My little trainer and of course my champion has to eat after all."
Hop's mom said with a smile on her face.

"I'm hungry....!"
Hop happily said.

We all waited for Hop's mom to cook something, I let my mom know I was going to stay over at Hop's today in which she said she was okay with.

"Hey (y/n), since you're staying over why don't you take my bed for tonight?"
Hop said.

"Huh? No, I can take the couch."
I said.

"No you're not, I'm not going to let you sleep on the couch. It gets cold at night, you need more comfort anyways."
Hop frowned.

Hop and I continued to argue for a little until Leon got in between us.

He squished in and gave us a hug as he teased us a bit. We eventually gave in.

I ended up on Hop's bed but on one condition, he would sleep on the floor near me. He rolled into one of those small sleeping bags you use when you go camping.

"You know, I'm really excited for our journey tomorrow (y/n). We'll be stepping out as pokemon trainers soon. Are you ready?"
Hop asked.

"Honestly I'm a bit nervous, this is all so new to me."
I mentioned.

"Come on (y/n), you don't have to be nervous... Because I'm there with you."
Hop said.

-Hop's pov-

HOLD UP WHAT DID I JUST SAY...??? OH CRAP OH CRAP SHOULD I TAKE IT BACK....?!

"W-What I meant to say is-"

"Thank you Hop, really. I'm so glad to have you in my life really. You make me feel a lot more better."
She said, a soft smile formed on her face.

I blushed a little.

-Your pov-

I peaked over at Hop and gave him a slight smile.

"You know Hop I'm glad I have you."
I said.

Hop wasn't looking over at me since he was turned away from me, he looked like he was asleep by now. I eventually fell asleep as well, tucked into his bed as I thought about my journey for tomorrow.