Part 2: On Our way.

(ALSO IM AWARE I SKIPPED THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON THING JUST PRETEND IT HAPPENED-)

Once morning arose, I saw Hop kneeled down towards me.

"Rise and shine sleepy head."
Hop smiled.

I had almost forgotten I had stayed over Hop's place for the night.

"You ready for our adventure? We'll be heading out to the professors lab according to Lee. And soon we'll be heading out for our actual journey all the way to Motostoke to Turffield."
Hop had described.

I went home to my ma to let her know on my departure, she understood and smiled.

Hop and I headed to our way towards the lab in which we met Sonia, the granddaughter of the professor. She told us about how to use a Rotomdex. Sonia explained how she was the upcoming professor but didn't really think she wanted to take over just yet.

The both of us left to go meet Sonia's grandma who seemed very happy to see us.

"So you're the trainers Leon talked about. You're both just as adorable as I imagined you'd be. You both suddenly remind me a lot about Sonia and Leon back when they were trainers."
The professor laughed.

"Really? Lee and professor Sonia traveled together??"
Hop questioned.

"Well Leon was always one quick step ahead of Sonia. They also had their best friend Raihan who was competitive about fighting Leon as usual. I'm sure you'll meet Raihan soon."
Professor Magnolia said.

Leon came out of Professor Magnolia's house, he explained that he had a deal to make with us that if we showed him how strong we were in a Pokémon battle he'd endorse us and allow us to enter to the Pokémon challenge.

We both began to battle each other but in the end I was victorious.

"No fair! You always seem to beat me (y/n)!"
Hop frowned.

I laughed a little.

"Looks like I win again."
I smirked.

Leon pulled us in for a group hug, he smiled and handed us a paper.

"Like I promised, you two are hear-by granted permission to the gym from yours truly Leon."
Leon smiled.

"Did you really have to say it like that Lee?"
Hop asked.

"Your majesty, I thank you for this gift."
I jokingly said.

"No, don't thank me at all madame."
Leon bowed, joking around as well.

Hop laughed a little, he felt a little weird about it.

"Come on (y/n), we should get going we have a journey to head towards!"
Hop said.

Hop ran ahead of me, as usual I had to make sure I followed behind him and catch up to him soon otherwise he'd entirely vanish.

We ran all the way back home and told our ma's we were leaving. My ma ended up giving me a camping kit. She came along and so did Hop's mom to wish us well on our journey.

We both rode the train together, this was our first time leaving the small place we grew up in.

"You know, stepping out of this territory excites me more."
Hop said.

"We'll finally be traveling Hop! It sounds like a lot of fun!"
I smiled.

"Yeah."
Hop nodded.

We left the train and finally began to explore around.

"Hey (y/n), I'll race ya to Motostoke."
Hop said.