Chapter Eighteen

(Alison Pov)

Later the night I found out I called Emily to meet me after putting the girls to bed.

The doorbell went off and I open the door Emily walked past me not speaking she walked into the den and sat.

"I have something to tell you"Emily rub her lips nervously, I sat on the opposite side of her and motion for her to talk.

"I am getting deployed after the Christmas" Emily said fastly

I thought my ears were deceiving me.

"What did you say" I rub my eyelids.

"I am getting deployed after the Christmas" Emily said a little loudly.

I rose to my feet and started pacing.

"How long Emily"I said staring at her, she avoided eye contact and bow her head.

"2years" It came out as a whisper but I heard.

"2 YEARS, EMILY YOU NOW GOT BACK AFTER SEVERING FOR 4YEARS EMILY, WE NOW STARTED DATING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS HUH"I shouted.

"Alison I am coming back no need to be a drama queen"Emily rolled her eyes.

"BE A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN, I LET YOU INTO THE KIDS LIFE EMILY MY GOD AND NOW YOUR JUST LEAVING THEM THAT'S TWO YEARS EMILY TWO YEARS THEY'RE GOING TO BE 8 BY THE TIME YOU GET MY MY GOD I AM SUCH AND IDIOT "I shouted at her.

'WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ALISON, THEY CALLED THEY NEED ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO IT'S MY FUCKING JOB I LOVE MY JOB"Emily shouted back.

I scoffed "Then leave the army Emily" I whispered tears running out my eyes.

"I can't just leave Alison I love my job it helped me so much," Emily said.

"SO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB MORE THAN YOUR OWN KIDS EMILY GOD I AM SO STUPID THEY'RE GOING TO BE HEARTBROKEN WHEN YOU LEAVE I SHOULD OF NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN ME AND YOU, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO UP AND LEAVE US, ME EMILY JUST QUIT EMILY"i cried.

"I can't just quit Alison, I love the kids Ali baby please don't make me choose"Emily wipe my tears leaning in to kiss me and I turn my face and walk to the door opening it.

"You shouldn't stay please leave I can't deal with this Emily you left me already you can't just leave us and come back "I wiped my tears.

"Alison baby please don't please I am begging you don't "Emily try wrapping me in her embrace.

"Emily please leave until you choose what's more important" Emily bowed her head and walked out the door.

I lock the door and skate down the door and cried into my hands.

I am pregnant she leaving if she leaves the baby will be at least one and a half when she comes back I thought I started crying harder.

It's just like before........

(Emily Pov)

I stand staring at the door hearing the sobs, A tear escapes my eyes my heart breaks hearing her cry.

I need to make a decision fast.......