Chapter Twenty Two

( Emily Pov)

I felt like everything was moving in slow motion, I looked at the box and the test the picture

I jumped up and collect my thing and run to my superior officer.

"I need to go back to Us now, "I said stuff my things into my bag.

"Calm down what happen," He said.

"My wife she's pregnant she didn't tell me, "I said.

"You can't just go, We need you Emily it's only 12 pm," He said.

"Listen to fucking me, Jack I serve for 5years straight didn't know I had daughters I got the girl I love since 7th grade I need to leave if you want me to choose then I choose her to get me a fucking Helicopter" I shouted he was afraid most of them was.

He made a call and I got a Helicopter.

(Alison Pov)

"Mommy your huge"Emelia said.

Elizabeth Hit Emelia's head.

"Dummy she's pregnant what do you expect"Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"Ouch Eli" Emelia pouted.

"Don't hit your sister Eli and Emelia it's rude to call me huge

I started fixing Breakfast and eating some fruit packing lunch, My feet are killing me.

"Here Bags, "I said opening the door to get them out of the house I pulled the car door open.

"Mommy when are we moving"Emelia asked.

"When Ma gets back, "I said.

After singing for a few minutes.

"Will Ma die in war mommy my friend died in the war, "Elizabeth said .

My eyes filled with war.

"Let's hope she doesn't " They got out of the car.

I saw the teacher.

"Alison it's having a Ptm tomorrow night at eight for the school field trip"

"Okay" I pulled off leaving her there.

I just want to go home and rest.....

(Emily Pov)

I looked at the time it's already 10:56 am, I walked out of the airport.

"Emmy over here" I saw my mother I walked over and she run over to me.

"Mom it's only been 4months"I chuckle.

"I know I just miss you" I smiled.

I walked to her car putting my bag in the trunk And sitting in the front.

"You got more muscles since the last time I saw you, "My mom said I chuckle.

"Well my building got blown up and you know they sent me out a couple of times," I said.

"Did you kill anyone? "My mom asked.

"Mom let's not discuss that please I found out my girlfriend maybe my fiance is pregnant with my kid I just wanna see her," I said rubbing my hands on my uniform.

"How did you end up coming home so early," she asked.

"I threaten them and then I told them I wanna leave I think if she did tell me I will of never left in the first place, "I said.

"I know her stomach is huge though Thank god your here she maybe needs more help," she said.

"Just drop me off she didn't move into the house," I asked.

"She was waiting on you," My mom said.

"Did she accept?" I asked.

"You should go see"We pulled up in front of the house.

"Later mom I will visit soon"I kiss her forehead and got my things out of the car.

Since no one except my mother knew I was here. I jog up the stairs and watch her car is out front I got her spare key from the plant pot and open the door pushing the door, Looking in all of the rooms.

I walked to the master bedroom and open it slowly putting my bag on the floor and locking the door she's laying on her side with a pillow her back facing the door

I tear up seeing her stomach God she looks more beautiful

I slip out of my uniform jacket and boots wearing just my pants and muscle tank, I slip in next to her putting my hand protectively around her waist and rubbing her belly I kiss behind her head.

God, it feels good to be home.....

(Alison Pov)

I stir from my nap feeling a hand around my waist I tense up turning slowly hearing light snores.

I turned around and my eye widen.

Am I crazy?

My beautiful fiance god these hormones I started crying.

"Emily"

Her eyes open with a huge grin

"Did you miss me"