Chapter Twenty Seven

*3year time jump*

(Alison POV)

A lot has happened in 5years Emelia and Elizabeth are now 11.

August and Amalia are now 3years old.

And Emily and I are now 3years into our marriage.

Emily decided that she wanted to join the police force some months ago and today is her 1st day Also August and Amalia are starting pre-k.

I rolled over staring at my wife.

"It's rude to stare at Miss Dilaurentis," Emily said smiling with her eyes close.

"Excuse it's Mrs. Fields"I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Where are you going"Emily asked rubbing her eyes.

"To stare at something else"I put on my robe walking into our bathroom taking my toothbrush.

I bend my head and felt two strong arms "Good morning My Beautiful wife" Emil kiss my neck.

I looked at her in the mirror " Are you ready for your 1st-day baby "

"Yes, I am excited I miss holding guns" I slapped her shoulder.

"Promise me you will be careful" She kissed me.

"Of course baby ready for the light skin twins 1st day" I slap her shoulder again.

"How many times have I said stop calling them that" I groan.

"Well, we can't say twins because people asked which One"Emily chuckle.

"I hate you" I roll my eyes.

"I love you too" I heard her say and I walk into the girl's room.

"Are you ready Eli?"I asked.

"Just a minute mommy" I nod and walked to Emelia room "Ready for 1st day of 5th-grade bud"

"Excited," Emelia said rolling he eyes.

He style has changed up a little bite she's into her band t-shirts and rips jeans Emily spoil all of them she has all the latest shoes, but not she also wears shorts and skirts but they always extremely short and she has Emily fantastic legs she's definitely going to get her height.

I know she has a hard time fitting in she's really shy just like Emily was in high school.

Elizabeth is still really girly and she is more of a dress type and crop tops that Emily hates always making her change it.

She's popular and always has a lot of friends sometimes she's mean.

"Oh baby is sure this will be great" I smiled at her.

I walked out to my next baby's room.

August and Amalia are my angels they are so sweet and caring god I never want them to grow up.

Emily picked out their clothes yesterday.

I don't know why I allowed it because Emily hates matching she just randomly put colors together, I looked at the clothes and she picks out a blue and white floral dress with white sandals.

She picked out a blue polo shirt and white shorts white Yeezy boots.

I smiled she actually picked out good things.

I look at the twins they are already up and walked.

"Are you happy for your first day?" I said excitingly.

"Yes," They squealed.

I brush Mila curls up into a pony tail.

I dress them both.

I walk into the bedroom and my wife is dressing.

"Get breakfast ready okay baby" I lean and kissed her walking to go to the shower.

Showering and styling my hair in curls pinning up the front.

Taking out a black pencil skirt blue blouse and black heels putting on my glasses and getting my phone and purse.

I walk into the kitchen and my wife is zipping up everyone lunch and giving Emelia and Elizabeth cash.

"Here we don't have time to eat so here's smoothie the kids are eaten and not messy let's go" Emily bought us 2new cars a range rover 2017.

This is what my life is...........