Chapter Twenty Four

(Alison Pov)

Emily walked help me out of the car for the PTM, Walking up the school.

We walk into the school and Emily smiled at me.

"I am excited to be here," Emily said.

"Pipe down your too excited" I laugh checking my phone I order a ring online.

"Hmmm" Emily kiss me and we walked into the classroom.

Emily sit and the coach for the girls swimming was eye Emily up and down.

"So we should split up you take classes and I sports because I will understand it better," Emily said.

"Okay," I nodded and walk to maths.

After making my rounds finding out that Emelia is slaking in her school work and isn't doing her projects which she doesn't tell me about I mean they are in different classes.

I was already pissed off and I looked over and Emily was laughing with the swim coach.

My rage took over I walked over and the swim coach rests her hand on Emily's chest playfully pushing her.

"Emily," I said with venom.

"Yes princess" Emily turn around I looked over and the coach rolled her eyes.

"Emily we should talk more how about we exchange contact information"Emily's eyes widen.

"I don't," Emily was going to say but I cut her off.

"Listen here bitch don't flirt with my fiance she didn't come here so you can whore it up, she came to find out information about our kids so can you stick to your job, or is your job is required of you being on a pole, "I said Emily's eyes widen.

"Oh I didn't"I cut her off "Save it, lady, You saw us come in you saw us kiss in front of the door and you still went about flirting with her"I rolled my eyes

"Ali that's enough let's go, baby," Emily said rubbing circles on my arms.

"Next time keep in your pants bitch" I point in her face, turn on my heels and walk out the door to our car getting a text from Spencer saying where she left the ring on our table.

Emily opens the car and I sit in the car folding my arms.

"Alison" Emily said strapping in her seat belt.

"Just shut up Emily and drive the dam car" I was pissed off wait till I see Emelia she's going to get it.

(Emily Pov)

I was driving home and Alison has been giving the silent treatment ever since.

"Alison baby, "I said putting my hand on her thigh.

She didn't answer.

"Alison you know I only belong to you right baby, you have me mark me if you want baby I am all yours, "I said.

she sighs "She was flirting with you Emily, beautiful you didn't tell her off," Alison said.

"Babe I didn't know she was I thought she was being nice, I only want you Alison"I rub her thigh.

"Will I always have to fight off bitches for you?"Alison asked.

"Of course not, "I said looking at her like she grew two heads"I will never cheat on you"

"Well I am sure you said that to Julie"Alison mummer but I heard her.

"Ouch that was a low blow Alison" I stop the car and got out of the car and walk to the front door.

"Don't walk away from me"Alison walk in behind me walking into the kitchen I follow her she put something in her purse.

"Why Alison you don't trust me why are we Engage then huh, "I asked throwing my hands up.

"We are engaged because we love each other we have been through so much and we love each and we finally getting our happy ending," Alison said.

"Then Alison what did you put in your purse huh, "I asked with my hands on my hips.

"It's nothing Emily drop it, "Alison said walking into the living room.

"Ali we are not going to sleep until you tell me what's in that purse," I said.

She sighs "Remind me to never surprise you" She bends over and digs in her bag and pulled out a velvet box.

"And Engagement ring, "I ask confused.

"I had this hold romantic proposal plan since you didn't get time to do one for me and it didn't consist of me in a sweatshirt I guess I will just wing it, "Alison said I nob.

"You were going to propose to me when I already did, "I said in disbelief of our situation she Nob she took the ring.

"Well, I am still trying to"She tears up resting to box down taking my hand.

She sighs and shakes her head.

"When I was at my worst lonely angry unhappy place, You love me when I was an ugly human begin you saw a beautiful soul" I started tearing up.

"You make the world a better place and you make me a better woman because you search for one" She paused taking a breath.

"Do you promise to that every day for the rest of our life?" Alison asked

And I smiled "yes" I breath out nodding my head she smiled and slid the ring on my finger.

"I love you," Alison said.

"I love you too" I grab her face and pulled her in for a kiss.

*A/N*

A little hormonal jealous Ali.

A proposal.

I will see you'll soon I have a wedding to plan Enjoy!!!!!

(Engagement ring)