Chapter Twenty Nine

(Emily PoV)

"Kids shut up and behave"Alison shouted while she picked up toys. I now walked in the front door after working a 24hour shift.

"Hey, baby"Alison kiss my lips.

"Hey babe" I yawn and stretch god my muscles are so sore, I groan.

"Sore babe, "Alison asked.

"Yeah, my shoulder hurts a bit"I drag herself upstairs and jump on the bed all I want to do is sleep.

"Mama" August jump on my back I groan.

"Hey mama boy what's up"My three-year-old son looked at me with his big green eyes sometimes I have to high-five myself, Alison and I made some beautiful kids.

"Play, Play, Play"He jumped on the bed and my back.

"Alright kiddo is after 8 it's bedtime "Alison walked in and snatch him up.

After dozing off to sleep again, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

(Alison POV)
After making sure all the kids are in bed and the lights are off the doors are check, After running from A I have to always make sure.

Walking into our room and Emily is sprawl out all over the bed in her uniform, I walked over and tap he shoulder she looked up with sleep in her eye.

"Hey let's get you to undress and a hot shower"She nods and I started undressing her taking off her pants boxers, sports bra.

I walked in the shower turning it on making sure it's hot enough, Walking back in she's already laying naked. I spank her ass she groans.

"Come let's go"I pulled her up and put her hair in a messy bun.

"I don't wanna shower"She pouted.

"But you been working a 24hour shift why are you being nasty" I pushed her under the hot water and she let out a yelp I soap her up then rinse getting a bathrobe wrapping it around her I put her to sit a got out sweats and sports bra.

As I turn around she's already laying down.

"God Emily you're making my job hard"I groan raising her up drying her body then putting on her clothes tucking her in and slipping next to her.

She grabs me by my waist and pulled me into her.

"Thank you for taking care of me I love you" She whispered in the crock of my neck.

I kissed her temple "I love you too"