Chapter Thirty-One

Tuesday 2nd, 2020.

Alison and Emily were sitting in their back yard they were having a small get-together with my hand the kid running around and a long table in the center of the lawn to celebrate everything that happened to them.

Everyone gathers with Emily and Alison's beautiful kids sitting right next to them nothing couldn't be better than this everyone was laughing and talking.

Alison looked over at her beautiful wife he and Emily have come a long way from getting stalk, her running away, breaking Emily's heart in the locker room, coming back, her coming getting pregnant god how much she didn't want their happy ending to end.

Alison was truly happy she had an amazing job loving kids and a beautiful goddess of a wife she couldn't be happier.

"What are you thinking about babe" Emily whispered looking at her with concern.

When the blue obs met her favorite set of brown eyes her heart swell Emily's eyes were met with so much love.

"Nothing baby Am just so happy"Alison lean in and kissed her lips.

"Emison stops eye-fucking each other at the family table" Hanna shouted at the far eh of the table.

"Yeah Emily keeps it in your pants" Caleb shouted.

"Yeah how about over there where ezria is tongue fucking each other huh why you not talking about that"Emily shouted.

"Girls Languages the girls are here" Pam scold them.

"Sorry Pam, "Haleb said at the same time.

"When did we start calling parents by their first name"Spencer asked.

"Since Hanna always doing it like she's grown "Emily rolled her eyes Alison chuckle at the bickering.

"I am a grown bitch I am getting married soon," Hanna said.

"Grown my ass you own power puff girls' onesies," Alison said.

"Bitch I am going to kill you and your wife"Han pushed out her chair.

"GIRLS, "The parents said.

Sorry they all Apologize, Aria laughed at them getting shouted at and Her mother hit behind her head.

Everyone around the table was happy, Toby and Spencer being married with a child, Ezra and Aria got eloped and looking at places to adopt, Caleb and Hanna being married soon.

Everyone was Equally happy.

"I hope we get to love a great as mama and mommy, "Elizabeth said.

"Yeah I agree I hope am gay," Emelia said.

"You know I will never judge you if you do turn out gay right even if I am mean sometimes, "Elizabeth said Emelia nob and they hugged each other.

"Mama Mama" Amelia shouted showing her face messy with barbeque sauce, Emily laughed at the sight of her beautiful little girl.

"God baby did someone slap you with some sauce"Alison asked wiping her face she shakes her head no.

"You're are Emily's child she uses to eat just like that"Spencer said.

"She uses to eat an entire Cupcake in 2sec and her entire face will be a mess"Toby laughed.

"Well, we know how well she may be eaten Alison out now with that Story"Hanna chuckled at her joke and Spencer hit her behind her head.

"Keep the sexual jokes to yourself Marin" Spencer scold her.

That's how the rest of the nice went Alison and Emily not put their kids down to sleep and was finishing cleaning up the mess after snuggling into the chair with a glad of red wine.

"You know I love you right"Emily broke the silence.

"Yes I do or we will not have been here right now"Alison rests her wine on the coffee table.

"I am thankful that you gave me a chance to be in their life, After how awful I was to you not believing that they were mine I am so thankful that you gave me a chance Alison to come into your life and our kids you could easily not Who would of I maybe will of been married to Julie getting cheated might of found out and think of having nothing to live for and go to Iraq and die, thank you so much Alison"Alison hard freshly stain checks.

"Emily I love you so much, who would of thought that we out all people will of getting their happy ending"Alison chuckled and Emily wipe away her tears leaning in placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Who would of thought That we will of been here in a beautiful house with beautiful children and goddess of wife I got the girl"Emily kissed her again.

"For real who would have thought the kind-hearted Emily Fields will of been married to the cold-hearted manipulator Alison Dilaurentis" Alison kissed her lips.

"You're are not that Anymore Alison you have grown so much into a good person, The person I always believe you will of been"Alison smiled widely Emily always saw the person she always wanted to be there good in her.

"I love you Emily Fields "

"I love you to Alison Fields "

The kissed and the kissed turn out into a heated make-out session.

"Take Me"Alison whispers in her ear seductively.

"For how long"Emily grins down at her.

"How about forever"

The End!!!