Chapter Twenty-Six

(Alison PoV)

"Okay, It's a boy, "The doctor said.

"Why isn't he crying Emily"I started to cry.

"He's alright baby" Emily wipe my forehead.

"Okay, Alison we need you to push some more the second one is on its way, "The doctor said.

"Push Alison, "Emily said.

I started to push I feel exhausted.

"I can't do this I am so tired" I shake my head.

"The baby is running out of oxygen Alison we need you to push now, "The doctor said.

"Yes baby you can do this push baby," Emily said.

I started to push and breathe.

"Follow my breathing"Emily started to breathe and I push.

"It's A Girl, "The doctor said

Everything Went Black.

(Emily Pov)

"What's going on"I asked Alison heart monitor went flatline.

"We need you to go outside, "The nurse said pushing me out.

I walk down the corridor.

The girls run up to me.

"What did she have"

"Why do you look so sad"

"It's a boy and a girl and Alison's heart monitor went flat line" I whispered.

"Oh, No is she alright"Aria hugged me.

"I don't know where is my mom, "I asked looking around for her and the kids.

"She carried the kids over to her house to rest she will be back in the morning with them," Hanna said.

The doctor walked over.

"She's okay we just had a minor situation but you can go see the babies and her"I walked to the room and Alison is laying down I walked over and kiss her forehead I walk to the kids.

The boy has my jawline tan skin black hair.

The girl has a mixture of Alison and I skin, Alison beautiful heart shape face and light gold hair little black roots.

"Omg you'll are so fucking beautiful, "I said touching their faces.

"Emily "Alison whispered.

"I am right here baby" I walk to her side.

"Where are the kids"Alison asked.

I lift our little girl and carry her over and hand Alison her, And I pick the boy up and sit by Alison.

"Hi Babygirl wanna open your eyes for mommy" Alison cooed.

My daughter opens her eyes and we were met with big brown eyes with a slight green.

"Holy shit you're going to break hearts baby girl," I said.

"Emily language"Alison scolded me.

"Do we have a name? "I asked.

"Amalia," Alison said.

"I like that"I smiled.

"Amalia Isabella Fields" Alison said smiling at me.

"Why not Dilaurentis," I asked.

"Nope my family name comes with too much drama" Alison laughed causing our son to stir and open his eyes.

"Omg, what the fuck you're going a lot of hoes, "I said when I met my son's olive-green eyes.

"EMILY" Alison hit me behind my head.

"What I am only speaking the truth special if you a big d, "I didn't get to finish my sentence Alison put her hand over my mouth and I lick it.

"Disgusting" Alison rolled her eyes.

Amalia started to cry "I think she's hungry," I said. Alison nod and got out her breast and I couldn't help but stare I reach out to touch them.

Alison slap my hands away "What I am going to do with you"Alison asked.

"Love me "She looked u and I kiss her lips.

"Always" She whispered into the kiss.

"August" I looked at her.

"What" Alison looked at me confused.

"August is his name," I said.

"Why August"Alison raised her eyebrows.

"Because his eye reminds me of green grass you can sit on by a pound on a hot summer day and His extremely tan skin reminds me of a hot summer day when u get a cute tan with that hot bikini line," I said.

"What's his middle name"Alison asked.

"Carson, "I said.

"August Carson Fields" Alison smiled at me.

"Thank you for giving me the best gifts in the world"I watch as she feeds our baby girl and rocks her to sleep.

August just stare at me smiling "He's so quiet" Alison said.

"He is"I smiled kissing his forehead.

"Here take her to let me feed him, "Alison said I hand him and take her rocking her putting her in the thing.

"You're so beautiful " I pass my finger over her forehead.

"He looks so much like you, God why none of these kids look like me" Alison laughed.

"She looks like you and Elizabeth "I smiled at her.