Chapter Thirty

(Alison POV)

"The weather is coming down so bad"Emily groan I was the eve before New Year and we were just looking at the TV before we need to go to the Hastings house for the new Year.

"Yeah it's getting really cold" I smiled at her when she sat next to me.

"You so beautiful in the morning"Emily brushed my hair out of my face.

"Thank you baby it's already 8 pm do you think we will reach over in time"Emily attack my lips with pecks.

"If we don't we can be in for an amazing night" She sucked on my neck a loud knock "Bitches open up stop fucking"Hanna shouted.

"God the neighbors much be heard here, "I said rolling my eyes.

"But Alison the neighbors already hear us at night your not so quiet "She smirked and throw a pillow at her face she opens the door and walked the guys and our friends.

"Spencer where's my nephew"I got up giving everyone a hug.

"My mother is watching the kids well all the grandparents they're going to a fancy dinner even Emily mother "

"That means we can get drunk bitches" Hanna shouted holding up 3 bags of alcohol.

"That's why I can always count on you Hanna the booze"Emily grin opening a bottle of vodka/

"Be careful Alison baby number 5 might happen tonight"Toby wink at me.

"Please No"I grab the bottle from her"Noo Alcohol"I shake my head and Hanna hand her a bottle of Henny.

"Henny Babies" Emily giggled and then she and Hanna turn on the music.

"Did you bring food?"I asked Spencer nods holding on to a bottle of white rum.

"You know what will be fun" Aria shouted.

"What" Hanna shouted back.

"Margaritas" Emily and Hanna faced looked like they basically now discover the center of the earth.

"Yessss" They screamed it's been 3years since we had a wild night why not enjoy it and get At least tipsy.

They started to grind on each other and Aria was making the drinks Spencer and I was throwing out money

"Take it Off"Spencer shouted and Hanna took off her jersey throwing it and Emily squeeze her boobs.

(Emily Pov) *3hours after*

Alison stood up she looked hot wearing shorts and a flow tank top her blonde hair in a ponytail I took a seat Rhianna kiss it better was playing I know she was drunk by the way she grabs Hanna's hips and started to grind into her she snakes her hands around Hanna's hips and slapped her ass, Hanna's lips latch on to my wife's neck sucking on it while they grind on each other, Alison pulled behind her neck and force her to look at her, Aria gave Alison vodka and she pours some into her mouth and Alison kissed Hanna My eyes widen.

"I think we have the hottest girls here" Caleb shouted and Everyone laughed and I High five him.

*3 Hours and 58mintues After*

I walked in the back yard where everyone was sitting while the guys set up the fireworks, I walked over to my wife and picked her up putting her on my laps I was a bit drunk.

"I want you"I kissed down her neck sucking and nibbling.

"After Baby" She moaned out.

"I can't wait"I rub her thighs.

"10"

The count down started.

"9"

I pinch her nipples and she giggled.

"8"

She attack my lips rubbing my member.

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Emison stop fucking"Hanna shouted.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"We shouted.

I looked into the blonde beauty on my lap her blue orbs look into my soul, I smiled and she grins and leans down.

Who will of thought? I will get the girl and we will of married and have 4amazing kids.

"Happy new year baby I love you" I whispered.

"Happy new year beautiful I love you too "She leans down and captures my lips in an amazing kiss.

I am hopelessly in love with Alison Fields.