09GS Part 4

Requested by Mightymiss

This is a flashback everyone who goes under an alias will be called by their real name so Shark will be Andrew (5). 

Sabre = Elan (6)
Moose = George (15)

-Ever since I did BlueMoose I've been shipping them more than Moose x Unspeakable.
-This is going to be a very sad chapter. 
-This has some story of what happened before Memory of Past Future, like an insight on Amy's past

----------------------

GS use to love those who worship him, loved giving gifts and granting wishes; however, as the years passed by, they only became greedier. The more they wanted, the more GS grew distant and cold towards them. Before wishes were granted without any payment whatsoever but now everything requires something in return. No one really noticed the change, all cared about getting what they want.

Currently, the deity is sitting on a tree limb in the forest nearby one of the villages that worships him waiting for an acquaintance. Out of everything, the god loves the nature of the Overworld, the way seasons change or how peaceful and quiet the forests and plains were. GS's acquaintance is another deity named Spirit or more commonly known as the Spirit King. He wasn't truly a king, in the beginning he was just a mere hybrid between a phantom and a human. The creator of this world must have seen something in him to grant Spirit power of the Spirit World when he was meant with an unfortunately fate as an early adult in human years. GS only met him by Mother Nature introducing them, and he acts like an annoying child. 

"You're late Spirit" GS signs as Spirit appeared and floated next to the other.

"Apologizes GS, I was busy"

"Busy trying to court that human again?" GS questioned, "Why do you bother with him?"

"Something about him attracts me." Spirit ran a hand through his hair, "I can't explain it, ever since I meet him in that cave, I just want to be with him. I want to feel the warmth in his hugs or be in his company"

"Then why don't you take him?" GS asked as if that was normal to say.

"That's not how it works, there are rules, and he has a family. I can't just take him away from them. Besides, he seems important to the Twins'. His younger brother and the brother of the Twins are rather attached to one another."

"I see" GS leans forward, "I thought the Twins only had each other, no one else"

"From what George told me, the older found the boy where they originated and believed he is the equal ground between him and his twin."

"What does the younger think?"

"Someone randomly abandoned him, but since it's his brother, he can't argue though he refuses to call the child his brother."

"Does the child contain any powers?"

"That's the interesting part, the child and George's brother all have something that makes them stand out. George's brother is special"

"How so?"

Spirit looked at his hands then to GS, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about, I want you to see yourself."

GS raised an eyebrow, "You want me to come with you to meet some humans?"

"Not just any humans GS, these are not humans, they are something more!" Spirit exclaims then signs, "Just this once GS, please"

The older studied the younger's expression, "You know how much I hate mortals, I tolerate that one human because of you"

"Please GS, they are like the twins. Even the twins' sense something in them and you know they despise humans as much as you, especially the younger."