FavremyNight

Yandere Siren Nightmare x FavremySabre

I'm going to have Sabre be blind in this because why not. When I say mermaids, it means both males and females same with sirens.

Requested by MelissaC3000

-----------------

He was once a nice, kind king who ruled the seas. 

Siren and mermaids alike were loyal to him out of respect for what he has done for all of them. 

Everyone loved to see him and the gentle smiles he gave to them.

The seas were at peace thanks to him.

Until that fateful day.

The day they lost ther king to the corruption and darkness engulfed his heart, mind, and soul.

He no longer cared for them.

The creatures of the sea only follow him out of fear for what he could do to them and to their family.

Everyone feared him.

Especially the day he announce he'll be looking for a suitable mate for him, those near his age tried to hide; unfortunately, he made a promise to harm any family who dares hides a potential mate from him. In the end, there's no escape from the King who brought nightmares to anyone who hears his name.

In the middle of town, Nightmare slowly swam around those of near his age, both males and females, sirens and mermaids alike; looking for the one who he will claim as his. So far, none have caught the king's attention as he examines their faces and scales. As for the sirens and mermaids waiting, each prayed their king would not chose them.

Almost at the point of dismissing the sea creature, Nightmare spotted someone interesting. A young male mermaid with light brown hair and different shades of light green scales, holding the person next to him hand. Unlike the rest of the group, he showed no fear, in fact his face was filled of confusion. Swimming to the odd boy, Nightmare noticed his eyes we grey with a glaze over them. 

"What's going?" The boy asked while whispering and looking(?) around.

The girl who held the brunet's hand panicked seeing her king right in front of her friend and immediately worried about his safety. What makes matters worse, he never heard of the king's voice before.

Examining the boy, Nightmare asked, "What is your name little one?"

The brunet look forward, not knowing to look up or down, and smiled "I'm Sabre, who are you?"

Curious, Nightmare tilted the boy's head up to look in his eyes, "Can you see me?"

"No sir, I am sorry but I'm blind" Sabre said apologetic.

This sparked his curiosity further, "Really? For how long?"

At this point everyone was relieved that the Nightmare King was not interested in any of them, but scared as Sabre is one of the youngest among them. Out of all of them, Sabre is the one in the most danger as his blindness hinder him unknown to who was speaking to.

"Since I was born sir" Sabre answered, "but can you tell me who you are?" 

Nightmare thought for a bit, this little one doesn't know who he is and a plan formed in his head from that point.

"I'll tell you soon little one" Nightmare softly, surprising those around, "I'll return for you later"

Sabre was confused, even more when the person kissed the top of his head while covering his ears so he couldn't hear anything or anyone. The grip his friend had on him tightened, telling Sabre that she was afraid. Meanwhile, Nightmare made sure that his hands were fully on the brunet's ears before ordering everyone not to tell the boy who he is and if anyone disobeys shall be punished. Letting fear control them, the young sea creatures nodded.