SharkBrine Part 3

Requested by
Mightymiss
askgoldiefan101

-------------------

Herobrine brushes brown hair from the boy's face; guilt for what he has done course through him. He sacrificed a boy younger to save Sabre, but he couldn't fail Sabre, not like he did with the rest of his boys. A single tear fell down his face.

'I'm sorry Sabre, I'm no hero.' 

---------------------

Shark wished it was a dream, that Sabre was uninjured, that Lucas isn't missing, that he isn't here with a Herobrine copy holding him. No matter how hard Shark tried, he couldn't escape the deity's grip.

"It's futile, dear" Herobrine grinned, "There is no escaping me, you are mine now and forever."

"I belong to no one!" Shark growled, "Where's Lucas?! Where is he?!"

"No need to yell" Herobrine smiled, "Your blonde friend is fine, 303 finds him interesting so he's keeping as of now."

"We're not items to keep! We're living beings!" Shark continues to shout only for Herobrine to smile, finding the human entertaining.

"Of course, my dear; however, I do not care. I will take who I want and make them what I want, I am not bond to such morals." Herobrine smirk, "You're mine now Shark. No one is coming to save you."

Shark glared; he wishes he could use his Operator abilities, but he was too far from the safe area and only Admins have unlimited access to their commands regardless of where they are. The human crossed his arms, putting just a bit more distance between him and the copy.

"My friends will come and save me."

Herobrine only smiled, "They can try, but even though I'm a mere copy, I'm still a god."

"The Herobrine in Sabre's world is the only god; he would have defeated you if you hadn't hidden behind an unconscious person like a coward." 

It was Shark's turn to smirk as Herobrine's face fell just a bit. 

"I do have a point my dear, but" The deity went down to Shark's ear and whispered, "He's weaker for sacrificing a younger, none of this would have happened if he had a tighter leash on that boy."

Herobrine's words did nothing to Shark, only made him angrier.

"And that's why he's better than you! He cares and doesn't force people to be his! I rather be with him than yo-!" 

The brunet's rant was cut short when he was suddenly thrown onto the bed then pinned down by Herobrine.

"Now, now" Herobrine said with a tight smile, "There's so much I'll let you say, that was almost crossing the line."

"Screw you!" 

"Actually, I'll do you" Herobrine gave the human no time as he pressed his lips on the other's.

Shark tried to push the deity away, but his wrists were pinned to either side of his head. When they parted, Shark was out of breath and completely flustered. Herobrine smirked at his work before going to the brunet's neck, breathing on the skin to tease the boy.

"Such reactions you have when caught off guard." 

Shark's breath hitch.

"I wonder what you would be in a daze?"

'Somebody, please.'

------------------

Lucas fought against his restraints while glaring at the entity who watching him from a distance.

"You do not stop, do you?" 303 chuckled, "You humans are interesting, especially you and the bandanna boy, how does he even see out of that thing?"

The blonde said nothing, his blue eyes stared into the other's red ones.

"Should have kept that other boy, I wonder if he would struggle as much as you or be more tamed." 303 thought out loud, then walk closer to Lucas, "I'm not going to keep you like Herobrine for that boy; possessions are not my thing though I love to destroy them. "

Lucas rolled his eyes, and examine his restraints for any weak points, better than listening to the hooded entity. 303 noticed a few minutes later and look at the human curiously.

"Why are you determined to escape even though I said I would let you go?"

"With my life, I don't know who's telling the truth and who's not" Lucas bluntly explained, "I've been kidnapped multiple times already; besides, I want to find Shark after your 'friend' took him after hurting my cousin."

"First, that Herobrine isn't my friend, he merely released me, and I repaid him by trapping both of you. Taking you away was a plus as I didn't have to hear a drawn-out explanation or something." 303 explained, "Frankly, I can point out where Herobrine is with your friend, my debt has been repaid."

"I keep on forgetting you're a virus" Lucas signs, "At least you're a constant."

"Try to, anyways, let me get you out of these." 303 released Lucas then gave him a map.

The map had the location of Herobrine, where they are and the Safe Zone. Lucas checked his satchel to see items he didn't even pack.

"I put some things in there as an apology and a gift for get rid of that s.o.b." 303 explained.

"You do know Players will be after you."

Entity grinned, "And I hope they're entertaining."

The blonde rolled his eyes before leaving to the Safe Zone to get help. Even Notch knows a Herobrine copy is still someone not to take lightly.  

'I'll get you Shark; Herobrine, look after Sabre for me.'

----------------------

Word count: 855