We Are Family

Void x Elemental

Void x Time

Galaxy x Elemental

Requested by MelissaC3000

These, along with several more, were requested in Book 2. I was not notified for some reason and found them when I was looking back so yeah.

Three-in-one, follow up from VoidMental: https://www.wattpad.com/871269997-you-decide-book-3-voidmental

Also, Void and Galaxy are not their dads, the brothers call them that since they are their only parental figures.

-------------------

After getting Time back to his happy self, and help Sabre deal with the situation with Rainbow and other people who joined in calling it a 'cult', Void, Galaxy and Elemental decided to start over and be what they were before: a family. They would make new memories and regain old ones, the only one excepted from the latter is Time who was clueless about his childhood. Void was happy that he gets to fix his mistake; Galaxy couldn't wait to spend time with his babies; Elemental finally got to know his guardians and spend time with them like he always wanted to; and for Time, well, he felt happy but at the same time out of place since he couldn't remember anything.

As of now, Void was carrying a sleeping Time on his back with Elemental and Galaxy on either side of him. They were heading back to their home that was abandoned years ago after the older two's battle.

"So dad, how do you remember where home is?" Elemental ask.

"Well after sending you and little one away, I spent my time there" Void said, "I'm really am sorry about everything"

Galaxy lightly slap his arm, "Stop being sorry, we're fine"

"Most of you" Void glance at the sleeping boy on him.

The memory of his youngest looking at him with so much fear was scared in his mind then permanently taking every last memory added onto the guilt he felt. Between that, causing his eldest's memory lost and critically injuring his brother, Void thought he would never get a second chance with the three people who meant everything to him.

"Dad, he forgives you" Elemental said, "just like I do. All we wanted was to know who our guardians are and now we can be a family again"

Void smiles and nodded, "That would be nice. Oh, here we are"

"Wow" Galaxy said looking at their old home, "It looks exactly like it before everything"

"I couldn't bring myself to let it fall apart or to change anything about it." Void felt Time shifting, "Let's get little one to bed"

"I'll take him" Galaxy volunteered.

The starry Steve took Time off Void's back and carried him to his and Elemental's room. The other two went into the living room to have a chat. 

"El, I was thinking, do you want your own room? Since you and Time aren't younglings anymore, you probably want your own space" Void said, trying to be a dad once again for his teenage son.

The elementalist shook his head, "Like you, I need to make it up to Time. After leaving him alone all those years then finding out the truth about why he wasn't curious about our guardians, I want to make my brother happy." 

Void understood, they all have to make up for lost time, especially with Time as he got the short end of the stick. Galaxy came into the living room after tucking the youngest in his bed, he wanted to know how his boys been after he disappeared, but he couldn't bring himself to wake Time. The purplenet came in just as Elemental finish speaking.