Thirty-Four

Kate Marshall

The echo of the deadbolt sliding into place was still sounding in my ears as Niall's hands wrapped around my hips. The counter holding the sinks pressed into my back as Niall held his body against mine. We were a tangle of arms and gasping breaths as the music blared on the other side of the door. I hope it's good and loud because I can tell where this is headed.

We're in the damn women's bathroom because that's how impatient we are. Sometimes I don't recognize myself with him.

But Niall is right that there really aren't many women here because the road crew is all burly men. So the women's bathroom is about the safest spot this bar has to offer.

I leaned back on my arms and Niall knew right away what I wanted. He lifted me up and set me on the counter before stepping between my legs. He didn't have to push. My knees fell open for him immediately, begging for him. I was tingling with anticipation.

Niall's strong hands slid up my thighs, too slowly pushing my dress up to my hips. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling his hard chest against me, enjoying the feel of his mouth, his tongue tracing across my bottom lip.

Despite this countertop not being the most comfortable place to sit, I could have stayed here for hours feeling his lips caressing mine and his cock hardening against me through our clothing. I trailed a hand up into the hair on the back of his head, gently grabbed on, and felt a moan slip past his lips.

Niall's practiced fingers found their way to me, his thumb making gentle circles on top of my cotton panties. I pushed my hips forward, badly wanting him to apply some pressure. He let out a light laugh and if anything his fingering lightened up.

"Be patient," he said, his voice breathy and quiet. "I like feeling you trembling against me. I like feeling you soaking through your panties."

His words made me moan and of course involuntarily push my hips into him again. He chuckled real softly.

My light cotton dress had some small buttons detailing the very top of the bodice. I used one hand to undo the top one, watching his face for his reaction, wanting him to want more. Sure enough, his hand followed after mine and undid the second, then the third. He leaned in to kiss my neck then quickly trailed the kisses down my now half exposed chest. His fingers kept teasing me over my undies.

I reached out and tentatively pressed my hand to him, very hard through his pants. I started rubbing my hand against him, starting slow like he did. As I picked up the pace, his mouth against my chest and neck became rougher. He moaned and trailed his teeth across my skin and pulled in close to me. My body was on fire.

My hand went to his belt and it was like he could no longer go at any pace other than full speed. His hands went to his belt as well, pushing mine aside, and tearing the buckle open. He unbuttoned his pants and tugged the zipper down right after.

Not wanting to lose the opportunity to do it myself, I reached forward right after to tug his pants and boxers down a few inches and watched his hard cock spring free. I felt a shiver run through me. I want him inside me now.

He ran his strong hands up my thighs, grabbed at my panties, and pulled at them. I had to lift my hips a bit to help him get them off.

Again, he leaned into me, his fingers swirling around my soaking clit. The head of his cock brushed against my inner thighs as he got closer, so close to where I need him, but not quite there, and making me crazy.

I took him in my hand, teasing, gripping, listening to his breathing get less even. As I stroked him, bringing just his tip to my center, he groaned and involuntarily rocked his hips forward.