Three

Kate Marshall

This is such a bad idea but that thought is being overshadowed as his mouth presses against mine hungrily.

He moved his hands to my hips where he tightened his grip and I moaned.

"Fuck," he moaned in between kisses. "That was hot. You're seriously the sexiest."

"Don't say things you don't mean," I let out before gasping as he started kissing on my neck.

"I do mean it." His lips left goosebumps on my skin.

"I hate empty nothings. Don't throw me a bullshit compliment to get me to do what you want."

"Okay. You're as sexy as others I've been with. Good?" His lips covered mine once again.

"Better douchey than dishonest."

He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and set me on my kitchen table. My skin was tingling where his hands still held me. They were firm and steady.

"Glad we can agree on that," he mumbled against my skin.

"Someone will see us." My heart was pounding.

"You can't see in with the lights off. It's okay."

His tongue traced my bottom lip then pushed in. From how I was sitting on the table, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You look fucking amazing in this dress."

"Your suit isn't so bad either."

"I want to see what's under the dress."

He pushed the material up my thighs. His fingertips were playing lightly along my skin as he slowly moved. Damn it, he's good. He's done this many times. My goosebumps spread as he touched me.

Once he reached up to my hips, he gave them a squeeze and wrapped his hands around to my ass. He toyed with the lace hem of my underwear and gripped me tighter as he leaned in to kiss me some more.

"I want these off," he commented about the underwear.

"Keep dreaming."

"We'll see."

He took me by surprise when he brought a hand around my hip then pressed a finger to me, the thin material still between us.

Even with my underwear on, it felt good.

Shit. I'm giving in entirely and I hate myself for it but I can't stop.

He slipped his fingers past the hem and very gently pressed them against me.

"You're fucking soaked. I knew it."

"Don't flatter yourself. I've been eyeing the doctor all night."

That certainly got a rise out of him. He pushed a finger inside me and my back arched as I let out a gasp.

He moved his fingers in and out of me, pressing his thumb against me as well, and he moved to kiss my neck. My head fell back as I enjoyed the best of anything I'd felt in awhile.

"It's me."

"Huh?" I can't think clearly right now.

"Don't act like it's cause of him. It's me who turned you on. It's me making you feel this good."

His voice was deep and needy and gruff near my ear before he reconnected his lips with mine.

"Stop. Someone could walk in."

Kissing isn't too bad but this would be awful for someone to walk in on.

"You don't want me to stop."