Chapter-3

-bondita

-offo pati babu I'm very busy stop following me

-if you want me not to follow you then come with me.

-im not going anywhere with you.

-fine,you made me do it..
With that he lifted her in his arms and started going towards his car.

-pati babu what are you doing...Neeche utariye mujhe me gir jaaungi.

-don't worry me tumhe kabhi girne nhi dunga.
He looked at her sincerely..

She was so lost in him that didn't noticed that they even started their journey..

-hum ja kaha rhe h..Kaha leke jare h mujhe..Boliye na

-tum thodi der shaant rho pta chl jaega..

-par-

-bondita
He said sternly
-huh😏

He smiled seeing her cute angry face..
For driving half an hour they reached their destination..

-apni aankhe band kro or jb tk me na bolu tb tk kholna mt.

-me aisa kuch ni-

-tumhe meri kasam
He said quickly before she could finish her sentence..
She closed her eyes obediently.
He took her in his arm and she gasp being startled.
After few minutes she was back on her feet and said

-can I open my eyes now..

-yes, open your eyes.

-wow
Scene before her was so beautiful that she couldn't find words to describe it.
Anirudh wrapped his hand around her shoulder and huskily whispered in her ears..

-kesa lga mera surprise.
She shivered feeling his warm breath just above her ears.

-bht..Bhot sundar h..
Saying that she moved forward bcoz her heart was beating so hard that even her pati babu would be able to hear it clearly and that will be really embarrassing for her..

-ye jagah aapko kese mili.or ye sari sajavat aapne ki h pati babu?

-hnn ye saari sajavat mene ki h apni mishti k liye..Or rahi baat iss jagah ki to yaha me bachpan me aaya krta tha jab bhi mujhe akele rehna ka mnn hota tha..
She blushed hearing that he did all this for her..
Taking her hand in his he continued

-mujhe maaf kr do mishti..Tum janti ho na ki mujhe bht jaldi gussa aajata h me dobara tumse kabhi aise baat ni krunga, kabhi bhi tumpe gussa ni hounga..Bss tum mujhse naraaz mt rho mujhe ghutan hoti h jab tum mere aas paas ni hoti ho sab kuch ajeeb sa lgne lgta h..
She smiled hearing his genuine confession and asked

-accha par aisa q?
He himself didn't knew the answer that why she affected him this much..

-qki aadat hogai h mujhe tumhari..Tum zaroot ban gai ho meri jiske bina me ek kadam bhi ni chal paunga..
She was baffled hearing his words and didn't know what to say..But thankfully he changed the topic and said

-ab agar tum mujhe maaf kr dogi to hosakta h ki mene jo roshogulle laaye h unhe kha pao..
Listening this her face lit up

-roshogulle sacchi aap lekr aaye h..

-haan sacchi.par vo tumhe tab milenge jab tum mujhe maaf kr dogi.

-haan haan pati babu mene maaf kr dia aapko ab jaldi se dijiye..
He smiled and led her to the table where he kept her fav roshogulle..
Without wasting any more time bondita started eating..He was adoring that innocent smile on her face and swore to himself that he will do anything to keep her close to himself..
As bondita offered him a bite he opened his mouth and signaled her to feed him..
Smiling she fed him and when was retrieving her hands back he suddenly licked her fingers one by one which shocked her, her eyes were wide open and then her cheeks were in the deep shade of red..
Seeing her reation he was sure that he has a strong effect on his little wife..
Suddenly his wife saw someone behind him and smiled and when he curiously turned to looks the reason behind her smiled his face turned hard..

There was that british boy again whom his wife has befriended..She walked past him and greeted that boy angering him more..
He came forward took hold of her hand and lightly pulled her to him glaring at that poor boy who was confused that why is he receiving that look form him..
Suddenly his wife said

-hi,what are you doing here..

-hi bondita, I was just looking around the town and I must say that it is beautiful more than you mentioned..
He replied with his thick british accent.
She smiled, proudly raised her head a bit and said playfully

-i told you.come I will show you a beautiful place I just discovered..

Having enough of their silly talks anirudh decided to interfere..Here he wanted to spend some time alone with her she was inviting him..

-bondita tell him the way he will go there himself with his other friends, my surprise is not over yet..
He whispered the last part to her..

Seeing rage in anirudh eyes that boy said
- yes I will see it some other time actually I'm getting really late..See you later bondita.. bye

She gave a pointed look to anirudh while he just shrugged and started walking towards the table while she followed him.

-that was rude pati babu you shouldn't have behaved like that..He is my friend and I myself invited him..

Enough is enough this little thing needs to understand that when she is with him and even when she isn't she can't talk to any man whether she is his friend or not..Anirudh sat on one of the chair and thought to himself..

He pulled her harshly by her waist and she directly landed in his laps..
Her eyes were wide open and lips slightly parted as she yelped because of his sudden action..
She acussingly looked in his eyes and saw a different emotion in his eyes which she couldn't point out..
Meanwhile he tightened his hold around her waist with one hand while the other was cupping her jaw and his thumb was caressing her cheeks..
She closed her eyes feeling sensation in her whole body due to his touch.while his hard gase was fixed on her face..He holded the back of her neck and leaned towards her touching her forehead with his which made her open her eyes and looked in his..His eyes were dark indicating he was angry she knew her husband this much but there was also something more with made her not to break that eye contact..
Without breaking the eye contact he said in his heavy voice..

-i don't want that boy or any other male friends of yours near you..You won't talk to them apart from the imp discussion made in the school..Okay

His voice was demanding which gave her goosebumps..
She gulped and ignoring the look he was giving her as if daring her to defy him she said

-but he is my friend and he is also new here, he will feel lonely without having any one to talk.
He pulled her more close that her soft Bossom crashed against his hard chest, his hold tightening more against her waist,taking a deep breath he continued

-he can make other friends bondita you are not the only one in the whole school to become his friends.
She couldn't say anything due to his intense eyes that were drowning her in them and the electric jolt that were running in her body due to this close proximity and his warm breath fanning  on her lips..
Seeing her not responding to his word he darkly said

-im not a very patient man..
don't make me do anything sweetheart that you both won't like..And trust me when it comes to you I'm very selfish..
He caressed her soft lips with his thumbs which made her come back to her senses..Before he couldn't control himself and do something for which this isn't the right time he took his hand back and placed it on her cheeks..

-remember this you are only mine..And I very well know how to keep my people only to myself and you won't like it so don't make me show you that...
His voice was dark,claiming,and promising which shook her to the core..

-pati babu you are scaring me..
She said in a low voice
He smirked and then gave a tight kiss at her forehead..

-good
With that he got up with her in his arms and moved towards his car to take her home,in his room where she will stay in front of him..
Before he wasn't able to know why he feels this way for her when he just married her out of responsibility but today he realized he has fallen in love with this little thing in his arms, everything that concern her does matter to him but not bcoz she is his responsibility.
And today he agreed that yes he is fallen in love..He is dangerously,and obsessively in love with her..

A/n-hi guys I hope you liked this chapter..Plzz vote for it and if not then make me know the mistakes I did so that I can rectify it and not do it again..Thanks💜