Chapter-23

Taking a deep breath he begins again trying to calm her down..

-i did what felt right to me..
He said taking her hand in his while with other he started caressing her cheeks..

-you can get any girl then why are you not leaving me alone...I thought you saved me but I was so wrong I am no longer safe with you coz you are sick..
She murmurs
He fisted her hairs, not hard enough to hurt her but making sure that she looks him in the eye and says

-i'll never want anyone but you, I'll worship you, I'll protect you and I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt you...And trust me sweetheart you are angry right now that's why you are saying all this but your happiness only lies with me, you love me maybe not as hard as I do that's why you see mine as wrong one but if you want to call it sick, it ok...After all whatever it is, it's only for you jaan...
You have touched me more profoundly than I ever thought you could, even your thoughts are enough to make my knees go weak...I love you so much..
He whispered leaning his forehead on hers..

Tu hi meri awaaragi
Tu hi duaa har shaam ki
Tu khamakha, tu laazmi
Tu hi razaa, tu hi kami
Aur tu hi wo, firaaq hai jisko
Hai silsilon ne mere pass laaya

-the person who killed a person without even flinching can never love someone...
She said pushing him by his shoulder using all her strength
-how can you be so heartless
By now she was completely sobbing..All this was too overwhelming for her.. Being already traumatized from earlier incident she was not in a condition to deal with him..

Toote toh toote teri baahon mein aiseJaise shaakhon se patte be-hayaBikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi meinTu hi mera sab le gayaAaj phir tumpe pyar aaya haiBehad aur beshumar aaya hai

Jaise shaakhon se patte be-haya
Bikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi mein
Tu hi mera sab le gaya
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

Anirudh anger reaches on the edge as she pushed him and in result he pulled her in his lap, holding her by her waist while his other hand went to her jaw then slowly sliding it down to her neck he pressed his thumb on her collarbone, making shiver run through her spine..

-dont put me in a position where i gotta show you how heartless i can be..You might never look at me the same.. Anyways I haven't forgotten the stunt you have pulled be thankful I am letting it go because you have already suffered enough...
But there is someone who is gonna pay for your as well as his actions..
He said dangerously glaring at her..
Pushing him away she moved towards the door,but what he said next made her stood rooted in her spot.

-put those little feet of yours out and I won't mind cutting them off...
Moving towards her he continued
Now like a good girl, remember my words very clearly coz I am not gonna repeat it..Consider this as my last warning, don't, I mean don't you dare to do this again which I think wouldn't be possible anymore by having so many guards around, you can escape but not hide, I will always find you and will drag you back here..And in future I wouldn't be this generous to let you go without any punishment..
Got it?
He said holding her chin..