Chapter-8

-you will not step outside the house.. Anirudh declared making everyone shocked..

-what..How can you do this..I can go where ever I want..
Holding her jaw with his one hand he pushed the hairs that are falling on her face..

-try stepping of this house..I would love to see your efforts before I lock you up in this room..
His voice unusually calm..He is more of a type of a person who vent out his anger by shouting but this.. bondita wasn't aware of this side of his..For the first time she was actually scared of her pati babu because he seemed like a different person whom she didn't know..

Kaka always considered her like his own daughter..And what today anirudh is doing is completely wrong, he can't cage her like this..But he knew that talking to him right now would be of no use..
He was leaving for his study when she hugged him tight from behind

-i am sorry pati babu..I know I shouldn't have lied to you-
Removing her hand harshly he said

-i would have forgive you if it was only about lying..But what about the other mistake you did..

-i am sorry for that too..For everything but I didn't meant to hurt your feelings..
Standing up he whispered

-i don't want to listen anything now..

Closing the door he laid on the couch of his study and fell into a deep slumber, being too tired..

Bondita was doing everything to earn his forgiveness but anirudh wasn't even looking at her..he pass without looking at her which broke her heart..She didn't tried going out of the house not wanting to mess things up more than it already was..But the date of function was coming close and she cannot miss that..So she decided that today no matter what anirudh has to forgive her. 

Here it was more difficult for him to ignore her, to not look at her angelic face..

-pati babu..Mujhe aapse baat krni h
She said in a low voice

-bolo,sun rha hu me
He replied in a hard voice

-plzz mujhe maaf kr dijiye,me maanti hu mene galti ki lekin aap bolte h na ki everyone deserve a second chance..Plzz mujhe maaf kr dijiye

Anirudh just wanted to take her in his arm,hold her so close that even air couldn't pass between them..

-fine i will forgive you but only if you promise me that you will never talk to that boy and also you won't perform this dance of yours..
She was shocked,she practiced so hard and here he is asking her to let it all go in vain..
Frustrated she asked in a loud voice

-what is wrong with you pati babu.. you don't even know him..Why do you hate him so much..
Anirudh got up and pushed the chair, caging her between wall and him..
His eyes has a different emotion which she couldn't point out..

-i hate him because he is getting too close to you..And what's wrong with you..Why do you want him so much..Am I not enough..Or is he better than me..What do you see in him that I am lacking..

How can he think like that..Sam is just my friend and there is no competition between these two..

-i didn't know that this is what you think about me.. Don't be so insecure pati babu..I am your wife and you are the most important for me but that doesn't mean-
Cupping her face he whispered

-if I am the most important then make me feel it..Only you can remove my insecurities..
Don't perform with him..I will handle everything,no one will ask you anything I promise.. Everything will be back to normal,I will forget everything..I can't see you with anyone else..
She felt anger rising in her..

-aapne meri zimmedari li h iska mtlb ye ni h ki aap mujhe aise baandh k rakh skte h..
He looked at her shocked.. Zimmedari..This is what she think she is for him..

-kya kaha tumne, zimmedari.to tumhe lagta h me ye sab-....Mene tumhe apni patni mana tha bondita..Agr zimmedari mana hota to kabhi tumhare itne karib ni aata, choona to bht door ki baat h..tell me one thing, jo bhi tumhari zimmedari lega tum usko apne itne karib aane dogi?

Maintaining safe distance between them he whispered

-i will keep that in my mind that you are my responsibility..Not more than that..
You wanted to perform in that function na..Go I won't stop you

She was frustrated with his behavior that she left without sparing him another glance..
Not knowing the damage her words made..

He was hoping that she will come back to him but all his expectation got crushed when she left for that damn function followed by his family who wanted to see her performance..And as always he was left alone..

Lying down on his couch,he thought

-you chose him over me, you broke my heart..Again
All because of him..He will pay for touching what's mine..
He voice held promise..Eyes filled with tears of hurt..

Bondita happily returned with trophy she wanted to win and thought anirudh will forgive her once he see her achievement..She was searching for him when bihari told them that he left for kolkata as he got some work there and will be returning in a week..

This made her upset that he left and didn't even bothered to inform her.
Unaware that her pati babu was planning a dangerous game to trap her...

A/n-i am sorry...it's a short chapter..I will try my best to update as soon as possible..
Thank you 💜