Chapter-13

Anirudh hurriedly stood up and introduced his friend but bondita was least interested..

-kaka ye meri dost h..sofia
She came and touched his feet and kaka blessed her smiling..

-tumhe hindi aati hai?
He asked out of curiosity
Smiling she replied

-ji thodi bhut..Anirudh ne mujhe shikhayi thi

-accha h accha h..Tumlog baate kro ham chalte h..
Bondita was leaving for their room but was stopped by anirudh holding her hand..

-sofia meet her..My wife
He said kissing her hand..
Sofia was shocked would be an understatement.. Looking at her face batuk started laughing

-you are joking right..She is so young how can she be your wife..I mean there is no match-

-have you ever seen me joke around..
Anirudh asked in a calm voice but his eyes were filled with rage..

-batuk will show you your room..Rest well you must be tired..
Nodding at batuk he left taking bondita with him.
Sitting on his chair he pulled her in his lap,placing his head in the crook of her neck, he inhaled her scent which instantly calmed him down..
He was furious when she said there was no match between them..If it would have been someone else he must have killed them..
Bondita didn't said anything, knowing his temper very well..
He nuzzled her neck making her chuckle..

-its ticklish..
Smiling he did more making her laugh hard..
She tried to do the same but instead of laughing he clenched his fist and gulped..Looking at her confused face he leaned at her and whispered

-it's not ticklish, it is turning me on..
Receiving this much affection from her..whom he love the most was too much for him..He wasn't used to this..

Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jaaoon
Aaja chanda bahoo mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main
Tere naam mein kho jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

-you are shameless pati babu
She said blushing heavily..While he smirked
Then suddenly narrowing her eyes she said pointing her index finger at him

-you knew she was coming here..And didn't find it necessary to inform me about it haan..

-umm..When you are around me I forget to breathe then this is such a small thing..
He said and took her finger in his mouth, looking at her intensely..

-not working at all pati babu..
She said folding her hands which were clenched into fist..It was hard for her to maintain this facade..

-ok I am sorry..I really forgot it..

Here sofia's eyes were filled with angry tears, she has been in love with him since the day she met him..Even now she came india was only for him but knowing that he is married, her heart broke..But she swore to make her place in anirudh's heart and in this house..For that she has to remove bondita and she will go to any extent for it..