Chapter-5

5:00am it was raining heavily.. sound of the rain drops breaks bondita's sleep...She was trying to sneak out of her husband's arms which caged her tightly against him..After few minutes and because of her efforts she finally breaks free and goes towards window of her room..bondita loved rain,she always wanted to get wet but her mother never allowed..So today she fullifilled her small childish dream and danced in the rain till it stops..She hurriedly came inside her room before pati babu finds out..when She entered the bathroom to take bath her eyes fell over the mirror and first time she saw love bite that lays on her neck which her pati babu gave her..It was bigger than she imagined..She blushed remembering yesterday's moments..When she was ready she left for mandir.. soon kaka joined her for arti..Loud voice made anirudh stirred in his sleeps and when he didn't felt bondita beside him he quickly sat up and looked around realising it was morning and she must be busy with her routine of being the kushal grah laxmi he got up to get ready for his day...

Soon everyone was on dinning table having their breakfast when suddenly bondita sneezed..This got everyone attention on the table..And kaka asked

-bahu kya hua tabiyat kharab h kya tumhari..
She shakes her head and said

- nhi to kaka sasur ji me thik
Before she could finish her words she sneezed again..
Anirudh worriedly asked her

-bondita kal raat tk to thik thi achanak se kya hogya
Now how can she tell them it is because of her getting wet in the rain..

-ni pati babu shyd normal aarhi ho me bilkul thik hu aap log chinta mt kijiye..
She smiled which convinced everyone but not anirudh he was still looking at her with concern written all over his face..Shaking her head she turned his face back to his plate and signaled him to finish his food.. Sighing he did
When everyone was done with their breakfast she told bihari babu to clean the table and left to look after her husband..She entered the study and found him busy in some papers..She looked at the time and thought
He should leave for court by this time..
She fake coughed to get his attention which he gave her with a soft smile..He moved towards her took her hand in his and his other hand went towards her neck,pushing away that heavy necklace he was greeted with the sight on which he was very happy..

He smirked and said

-tumhe chupane ki zaroorat ni h mishti..Sabko pta chlna chaiye ki tum sirf meri ho..
She lightly slapped his hands away and said

-aap bht besharam hai pati babu..Ab tak galat sochti thi me aapke baare me
He raised his eyebrows and soft smile playing on his lips which was only reserved for her..For others he was the dangerous zamindar and an excellent barrister..
She looked at him with narrowed eyes and said

-or kitne chehare hai aapke jo mujhe ni pta...Don't worry I will find out soon..
Listening her his face became hard before he could say something she started laughing loudly..

-oh pati babu look at your face..Me to mazak kr rhi thi..
He smiled lightly and got busy in arranging some papers when she asked

-you are not going court today?
Shaking his head he says

-no,you are not well.. I'll stay with you..

-offo pati babu I'm fine there is no need for you to stay back..I can take care of myself..
He looked at her for a moment, his face void of any expression..

-don't look at me like that..You are already late..Leave fast
She ordered him.no one else even have the courage to look into his eyes while talking let alone order him..And here his little wife was shooting daggers through her eyes..He chuckled, then gave her cheeks a warm and a long kiss and left for his work..
While she busied herself cleaning and arranging stuffs in his study as he doesn't like anyone else touching his things..
She was preparing lunch when her head started getting heavy ignoring her deteriorating health she continued her work and was serving lunch to everyone when she started feeling dizzy.. Excusing herself she goes in her room and slept thinking she will be fine after taking rest...
In the evening too it was raining heavily and when kaka didn't saw his bahu roaming in the house as usual, he asked koyli to see where she is...koyli came running in the hall and told everyone about her not waking up also she has high fever...
Everyone goes to see her while batuk called the doctor..
Kaka was worried that what will happen when anirudh will see her in this condition..He knew how much he love his wife and how easily he panics if something happens to her..
As anirudh entered the house he heard batuk calling Doctor and asked him the reason, when batuk told him that his wife is sick he ran towards his room..He took her in his arms and started patting her cheeks lightly..