Chapter-26

Only two days are left in bondita's 18th birthday.. Everyone in the house were excited apart from her...
She was scared of what will happen after this.. She knew she loves aniruddh more than anything in this world but she also knows that whatever he did he doesn't regret it and would gladly repeat it again.. She doesn't want anyone else to get hurt again because of her.. And for that she has to go away from him..
But today abhay has already asked her to go somewhere with him and even after asking multiple time he wasn't ready to tell her..

-kitne sawal puchogi bondita.. Bs tum taiyar rehna jb jaenge tb pta chl jaega ok..

-are par,, ok fine..
Atlast she gave up and left for her room to get ready..
These days aniruddh was very busy with few cases as well as handling business and other things so she was glad she doesn't see him much for time being..

Getting out of the car bondita was surprised..

-really tum mujhe yaha lekr aane wale the to btaya q nhi..
She asked him

-qki tb bta deta to tum kabhi ni aati..
Come on it's your 18th birthday.. Ham shopping krenge kuch accha accha khaenge and then we'll see agr time rehta to vese bhi ldkiyo ko shopping krne me bht time lgta h..
Saying this he laughed while bondita passed him small smile..

After hours which felt like eternity to abhay bondita was finally done with shopping.. From saree to jwellery she bought everything.. After so many days she was little happy, she felt like she could finally breathe..

-chlo ham golgappe khaenge kbse wait kr rha hu me
Abhay said rubbing his stomach dramatically..

-han han chlo aisa lgra kitne janmo se tumne kuch nhi khaya..
Btw tum ye sb q kr rhe ho.. Mujhe impress krne ki koshish to ni kr rhe ho na..
She asked seriously, she already have enough to deal with and doesn't want to deal with a lover for now.. If there is anything like that going in his mind she would like to clear and end it right now..

-tumhe aisa lgta h.. Me tumhara dost hu or janta hu abhi tumhe ek dost ki kitni zarurat h..
He said
Bondita could see pure concern in his eyes.. Or if that's what she want to name it..

-thank you
Now let's go pta chla tum bhuk ke mare behosh hogye to mujhe mehnat krni pdegi
She tried lighting the environment and he gladly started walking again..

Aniruddh return home and was sitting in the living room still engrossed in his file.. But today house seemed oddly quiet..

-koyli.. Koyli
He shouted

-ji chhote malik
She came running not wanting to make him angry

-ghr me koi nhi h kya.. Kaha gye h sb..
He asked taking a sip of his coffee

-ji bade malik Zamindari ke kam se kahi gye h. Som dada Or anurag babu unke kisi dost se milne gye h.. Binoy malik Or batuk dada ek party me gye h..
She told him in one breath..

-or bondita vo kaha h..
He asked

-vo to abhay babu ke sath gyi h bhr..
She said quietly

-what... Kaha gye h vo dono kab gye h..
He asked standing up