Chapter-18

Before starting the chapter I have something to say..If you guys get offended or you don't like any part or chapter of my story plz don't read it instead of posting any comment when I mentioned every thing beforehand only...On every chapter I write a warning of having mature content if necessary then too there will be someone to msg or comment about what I should do and what I shouldn't..There are so many messages I have but I ignored it and deleted comment as soon as it was posted but I have had enough..

*
Anirudh opened his eyes breathing heavily and looked over bondita's side but hurriedly sat up not finding her..
Bondita was busy decorating house when she heard her husband shouting her name..
Sighing she started stepping the stairs but he was already half way down..

-kya hua pati babu..Aap itne zor se mujhe awaaz q de rhe the..
Aap thik h na?
She asked wiping the sweat bead off his forehead..
And soon she was engulfed in a bone crushing hug..
Anirudh was continuously kissing her head, confusing her more..
Detaching herself she took his hands in his and looked at him worriedly..

-what happened?
Why are you so stressed?

-nothing, just a nightmare..
He said

-about?
She asked again curiously..
Looking deep in her eyes he replied after a moment..

-about losing you..
Tears falling down from his eyes which she quickly wiped..
They were in the middle of the hall with workers around them and she wouldn't want anyone to see him like this..
Pulling him in the space under the stairs, she stood up on her toes kissing his cheeks..

-it's ok.. it isn't real, I am not going anywhere...And why do you get so scared about it every time..

-because whomever I loved, I lost them ultimately...I don't want this to happen again.. Never..
He said pulling her closer if possible..

-and this is to inform you that my life is incomplete without you so whether it be whatever reason you have no right to leave me..
His eyes held so much seriousness and power that she couldn't do anything else than nodding..

Main tere, main tere
Kadmon mein rakh doon yeh jahan
Mera ishq deewangi
Hai nahin, hai nahin
Aashiq koi mujh sa tera
Tu mere liye bandagi
Main chaahun tujhko
Meri jaan be-panaah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan be-panaah

Hearing some footsteps she ran telling him to get freshen up.. thinking of dream he too goes in his room.. this kaushik basu is not getting out of his head, no matter how much he tried his threat of hurting bondita has messed up his mind..
Seeing her stabbed in the dream has scared him so much that now he can not let her out of his sight...
Before he can call her out she came with his coffee knowing his addiction for coffee very well..

-thankyou so much mishti..
This coffee is really needed, my headache is getting worse..
He smiled taking a sip, no one can make better coffee than her..

-you want me to massage your head, it will get better..
He laughed, why did she even asked if didn't wanted to know the answer.. Closing his eyes he shivered, her one touch has so much effect on him..

 Closing his eyes he shivered, her one touch has so much effect on him