chapter-11

Anirudh was busy preparing for his upcoming case which irked bondita..
He didn't even looked at her,not even for a second..Not having any other option bondita started reading a book sitting in front of him..When he didn't answered her doubt, slamming the book she left his study in anger, but anirudh was so busy that he ignored it thinking he will make it up to her later...

When he didn't answered her doubt, slamming the book she left his study in anger, but anirudh was so busy that he ignored it thinking he will make it up to her later

Bondita was preparing lunch when koyli informed her that barrister babu wants coffee.. Sighing she prepared it but asked koyli to send it to him..
Anirudh was waiting for bondita to talk to her but koyli came instead..
Then again at lunch time she was  nowhere to be seen..Anirudh goes towards their room and found her eating her food sliently, even after calling her she ignored him..

-how many times I told you not to ignore me..
He asked calmly but anger evident on his face..No one has ever ignored him  and when she does that it hurts his ego..But again she is not anyone but his wife,whom he loves dearly..
She turned her back towards him..

-and what were you doing since morning

She taunted

-i was busy bondita,I have a case hearing tomorrow..You need to understand that..

-i do but you didn't even had a second to just wish me good morning..And you were not that busy I saw you going somewhere in your motor car secretly, kaha gye the aap..
He stiffened knowing that she saw him leaving..

-oh to tum mujhpe nazar rakh rhi ho..
Then let me tell you me apne client se milne gya tha..
He lied.. people who don't get justice inside the court, he solve that matter in his way...Which is dangerous..
Now how can he tell her that he was busy preparing for that..In case if he lose tomorrow..

-mujhe koi shok ni h apke upar nazar rkhne ka thik h..Mujhe or bhi bht kaam h vo to bs meri nazar pad gai thi rasoi ki khidki se..And don't worry me koi bacchi nhi hu..Me bhi aapko disturb nhi karungi..

-bondita meri baat to-
But she left..She herself was confused why she was behaving this way but anirudh knew..It is normal for her to feel like this.. Wanting constant attention, love from him..He isn't different even  though he is much older than her but when it comes to her he is totally different..And his bondita is way too stubborn..
At night he slept early due to tiredness, kissing his head she snuggled closer to him and fell into deep slumber..
Next morning he left hurriedly kissing her forehead but her upset face didn't goes unnoticed.. Thinking of spending rest of the day with her he left for the court..While here bondita lit up the diya, praying for his victory after all her husband is fighting the most difficult case of his career till now..