1⁓𝒮𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

It was another day where the caterpillar of a teacher decided to sleep. To Shota Aizawa, sleep was the most crucial part of the day as well as drinks and... never mind. 

It was during these free periods that chaos erupted. 

"Shut up half and half bastard. What the fuck makes you think stupid Deku is All Might's secret love child. When did you even come up with that shit?" a growl from our dearest angry Pomeranian, Katsuki Bakugou, was aimed at the class' so called detective, Shoto Todoroki. 

"Well it was when-," The red and white coloured hair boy tried to reply but all of a sudden was interrupted by the angry blonde. 

"Shut up and stop talking about the broccoli fuck-face," with that the boy left the room. The whole class was amused at Izuku Midoriya's new nickname and laughed (Midoriya, being the shy boy he was, turned red, but laughed it off with the others). The bi coloured hair boy mentally facepalmed before getting up to leave. 

"Excuse me, I will return soon with my new theories," he stated in his monotone voice. This caused the class to erupt with laughter once more, fortunately it didn't wake their teacher up. As soon as the boy left, a certain voice perked up. 

"Todoroki-san is so cute thinking of cases and trying to solve them like that," Momo Yaoyorozu gushed over her crush and Mina Ashido (The Ship/ dance/ alien queen) squealed knowing that the black haired girl was head over heels in love. 

"Honestly though, why did Bakubro just leave like that. He's bound to get into another detention again," Eijirou Kirishima was concerned for his "manly best bro". 

"Poor Kacchan," Izuku Midoriya remarked earning more laughter from the class. 

How many times could this Class laugh?  How many times would Midoriya turned from broccoli to tomato?

Suddenly a voice from the front of the room saved the boy from dying of humiliation. 

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep,".