𝟣𝟧~ 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 (+ 𝒯𝑒𝓍𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝟤)

Todoroki took out his notebook and sat on the opposite side of Bakugou who seemed to be checking his phone often.
"May I confirm you sexuality?"
"I'm gay. Have a problem with that?"
"Of course not. How long have you been dating them?"
"We confessed to each other at the graduation party at the end of the first year,"
"Do you sing with them, are they a good singer?"
Bakugou mentally facepalmed, knowing that Todoroki was asking his opinion on his singing.
"Yeah I guess, what else do you think I was doing last night? They're pretty good, I mean they've been singing before I started so sure whatever," the bi coloured hair boy smiled, at the compliment and also at the fact that the questions were finally finished and the date was about to begin.
"Now go do your fucking thing with your mother or some shit,". The ash blonde urged the other male out then sat there, smiling at his phone. Tapping away and smirking at the texts he seemed to be receiving from his bOyfRieND.
(Really he was watching tiktoks but whatever)

~~~
As not to arouse any suspicion, the 3 sTaLkeRs were talking on the group chat, with their phones on silent.

Still Called Problem Children
Ashido named the conversation
Still Called Problem Children

Bakugou- Wtf we aren't kids anymore!!

Ashido removed Bakugou from the Conversation

Kirishima- I- anyway- do we go now?
Ashido- Not yet- We might miss something and besides Bakubae is still here
Kaminari- YUHH Let's stay
Kirishima- Sure but Denki- since when did you want to wait for long periods of time-?
Kaminari- I just wanted to show off our awesome disguises
Kirishima- O
Ashido- LMAO 🤣🤣
Kirishima- Your cute Denki have I told you that?
Kaminari- 🦧🍪🌽🥫
Kaminari- *😳😵‍💫🥺🥰

Kirishima and Ashido looked up from their phones.
"ARRGHHH! Denki, don't short circuit here!!!"