𝟣6~ 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒

Todoroki rushed to the bathrooms and quickly changed. Reversible items had been trending lately so he reversed his bag (originally it was black, now it was white) and placed his clothes in. The male had decided to try a new aesthetic. It mostly consisted of dark colours, appearing slightly villainous. Yeah, he looked like a villain. However, the class knew that Bakugou wouldn't date a villain and it was just clothes.

With the bag slung on his shoulder, he put the last accessory that completed his outfit. It was a face mask (no COVID in this AU). It was shaped like a black cat (A/N No imagination. No life, cat because y e s). Then he placed the hood over his head to hide his hair. Now that he was finished, he could head back to where Bakugou was waiting.

While Todoroki was getting changed, Bakugou pulled out his phone. This was meant to look as though he was texting his boyfriend that he was at the Coffee Shop, obviously he couldn't text back. Bakugou, being the person he is decided to spam texts, emojis to be more specific. He was sure to get angry at the notifications but it was worth it (A/N R.I.P Todoroki's Phone).

When the ash blonde caught sight of Todoroki (yes, he could somehow recognise his boyfriend no matter what) he blushed, got a nose bleed and collapsed. Todoroki smiled at the reaction and caught him before he could hit the ground (reflexes- overprotective boyfriend reflexes).

"Hey babe,"

"You're late,"

"Sorry,"

"It's fine," A definite personality change from in school to out of school.

"Who was the guy from earlier?"

"Some dude asking about our relationship. What, you jealous?"

"You could say that Kat. So what would you like to do on this date of ours?"

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇

Authors Notes

Why are you still reading lost?

- Me, looking over this 2 months later