𝟥𝟥~ 𝐵𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓀𝓊

Monoma had gone hanging out with Shinso. Todoroki had been a bit distant lately and the rest of the class were completing homework. Bakugou was bored.

What was Todoroki doing?

Did he not... love him anymore?

What was he doing wrong?

Did he need to be nicer?

Bakugou sighed and pressed his face in legs which were in a Taiku Suwari position.

"Kacchan!"

"W-what nerd," The ash blonde wiped his eyes.

"Do you want to hang out?"

"What makes you think I'll hang out with a nerd like you?"

"I don't know. I'm just bored-"

"Sure whatever,"

"OMG, thank you!"

"Since when did you say OMG?"

"Oh yeah. Mina recommended this app to me called Instagram so I got it- and everyone seems to use that sort of language there" The ash blonde (or Shoto Todoroki) didn't have any form of social media as he rather enjoyed his private life.

"How many followers?"

"Do you have it too?"

"Nah. But Raccoon Eyes is obsessed with it so I know some shit,"

"Ah, I have 1 million now,"

"Tch, good for you,"

⁓⁓⁓

The two were now enjoying ice creams together at the park. The green head had mint choc chip and Bakugou, who usually would've gotten Vanilla, got Strawberry to remind himself of Sho. He was cute like that.

"Kacchan?"

"What Deku?"

"Are we friends now?"

Bakugou wondered for a bit. In his childhood, Deku had taught him a lot of things. Even his confidence had come from the green head's constant praise. It had allowed him to realise his mistakes later on and made him a wiser person as he had many things he could reflect on. Even when he had fallen down, and even when he had been an asshole, Deku had always been there for him. Sure, he hated to admit it but he knew the greenhead would become a great hero. He said great not No.1. That title belonged to Katsuki Bakugou.

"Sure whatever. Don't make me regret it,"

"Thank you so much Kacchan! One more thing?"

"Hah?"

"Can I take a selfie for my account?"

A/N

Bakugou might be a bit out of character, sorry-

Apologies if you think them becoming friends again is a bit rushed. But I guess maybe in that moment Bakugou realised everything the Broccoli fuck- face had done for him?