𝟤9~ 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈

"Yeah, that looks alright,"

"Alright?"

"You gotta learn, extra. These clothes are the only decent thing on you. Your face is the most hideous thing I've ever seen,"

"Fine, so do I just buy these three?"

The blue eyed, blonde, had been reluctant at first that he had to buy everything himself but Bakugou insisted that his own boyfriend did that all the time. Therefore in order to create a perfect interpretation of a date, he had to pay for himself.

After paying, they headed into a cafe and decided to eat/ drink something.

⁓⁓⁓

Class 3B were puzzled to where Neito Monoma had been the past few days. The blonde said that he had decided to spend time with his family more-

However, Itsuka Kendo was not convinced. Was it just her or did she often spot the blonde walking with Class 3A students? Nope, just her. Did she have to whack her own self on the head now that she seemed to be seeing things? She hoped not.

⁓⁓⁓

Momo had decided to back off Shoto Todoroki. Hopefully she would be able to find someone she liked as the red and white haired boy wasn't going to be in a relationship anytime soon...

The black haired female had often seen Jirou look at her. Whenever she approached the purple haired female, they seemed to blush bright red and begin stuttering. . .

Honestly it was kind of cute.

Wait, what did she just say...?