30~ 𝒮𝓊𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈

"We aren't getting anywhere," It was around 8PM on that Saturday and after a week full of traumatic classes and exhausting training sessions, the group who had shared their findings with the rest of the class were discussing things. Bakugou, who had a strict sleep schedule was not present at the meeting.

"I agree,"

"I believe we could continue following him around but it's not going to be easy to know when he has dates,"

"Why don't we try interviewing a few of the other students in the grade. So that we can narrow down our suspect list.

⁓⁓⁓

Todoroki showed his notes to the rest of the class.

Kaminari ❌ (Already in a relationship) (Unholy noises heard at 1am in the morning-)

Kirishima ❌ (Already in a relationship) (Unholy noises heard at 1am in the morning-)

Todoroki

Midoriya

Monoma

Sero ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

Iida ❌ (Too tall for masked figure)

Aoyama

Koda (Koji) ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

Ojiro (Mashirao) ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

Sato (Rikido) ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

Shoji (Mezo) ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

Tokoyami (Fumikage) ❌ (Does not look like masked figure)

A talk to Monoma who was close with Hitoshi Shinso, stated that Class 3C and the Class 3B boys were at a party during the singing night. Shinso didn't enjoy parties (Monoma was forced to attend a 'girl's night'. The brainwash quirk user just mentioned that he was not present at the situation (no, he refused to admit that he was having dinner at the EraserMic family's home- if he did, Aizawa would kill him).