𝟤𝟢~𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 (+ 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈)

"Boom boom boy isn't here?"

Boom boom- oh. Mina must mean Kat.

"Not here. Probably at his parents,"

"How do you know that, Todobro?" Kirishima had secretly thought that he and Midoriya were the only ones who the secrets of Bakubro (Kacchan). However that didn't seem to be the case (and that isn't the case because-).

"Oh, I thought you knew. After all you did follow me when I was asking Bakugou questions,". With a very chaotic household (who seem to not be your average family type), he had grown to be able to make excuses very easily. The red and white haired boy secretly prided himself of many talents (but he wasn't a big ego person- no, that would be-).

Identifying secret love children
Reading others (especially Katsuki)
Making excuses without too much effort
Making cold soba
Identifying secret love children
Dealing with scumbag bitch (a. k. a Enji Todoroki)
Calming Katsuki
Standing spicy food
Identifying secret love children
Keeping a neutral expression almost 24/7
Teasing Katsuki
Thinking of nicknames for Katsuki

Oh and did he mention identifying secret love children?

"Oh yeah... "Mina sheepishly smiled and Kirishima nervously laughed.

"The disguises were awesome, right?" Kaminari was eager to hear of Todoroki's opinion on the trench coats-

"How are disguises awesome if you can-"

"Shh Todobro let him dream,"

"Sure. Anyways, how may I help you?"

"Oh yeah. How far did you get with the case?"

"We want to tell the class your finding outs so what are the main points?"

Todoroki took out his notebook (of cases and findings, Midoriya had given it to him at the start of the second year) and carefully explained to the trio what they should tell the class. He would've presented it himself, however, he wasn't that eager to stand up in front of everyone and-

"Also, why did you reject Momo yesterday?"

"Yeah- not sure if that was the most manly thing-"

"Apologies. I just am not interested in any girl at the moment as I want to focus on my hero studies. I am also not sure whether my father would approve of the relationship," Todoroki recalled the moment when he had introduced his relationship to his old man.

Flashback

"F-f-father. Meet my boyfriend, Katsuki," (A/N Todo wasn't nervous, well slightly because he didn't know if he would approve the relationship, but he stuttered because he was so used to calling his father, old man or scumbag or something else other than f a t h e r)

"U-uh. Hello?" (A/N Bakugou not knowing what to say to an abusive person who seemed to be in control of the situation)

"You're that winner of the sports festival aren't you?"

"Yes sir,"

*insert surprised Todoroki of Bakugou calling someone sir*

"Treat my disappointment of a son well," was all that the red head said before closing the door.

"WHew. Now I won't have to be respectful to someone who hurt my boyfriend just because I don't want to lose them-" Bakugou muttered under his breath and then stalked out of the driveway. He hadn't meant to be heard but Todoroki did hear and he smiled under his breath.

The red and white hair boy hadn't expected his old man to approve. His mother had been overjoyed and so had Mrs Baku- Mitsuki, who congratulated her son in finding someone worthy. He, himself had been congratulated for 'taming the brat'. He was proud of that but preferred to refer to Katsuki as boyfriend, Kat or puppy.

Behind the scenes

"Rei, did you hear of your son and my brat's relationship?"

"Yes I did,"

(A/N Yes the two are friends in this AU)

"Masaru was slightly reluctant to this relationship so, from the stories I've heard about that Enji, I want to make sure he doesn't object to my brat's and your son's love,"

"Yes indeed. I had already planned on that. So Mitsuki, listen-"

⁓⁓⁓

Enji Todoroki hadn't known that two women, his own wife screaming at him about approving their son's relationship through a phone and a spiky blonde haired woman screaming at him, threatening to pummel him with a baseball bat (starting with crashing the window and jumping through) could be so scary.

[A/N HEY GUYS DID YOU LIKE THE LONG CHAPTER? IT MADE NO SENSE BECAUSE TIME SKIPS AND FLASHBACKS ARE CONFUSING]